BTS concert night 💜 Part 3

Part-3 .....

Like tour school provides army bombs to you all you felt very happy.... you thanked your school , teachers and principal ....

But by then when you all were enjoying the concert ... the concert was finished and they were talking to armies at the island .

Then.... Someone approached to you and your army friends.... you all just got scared and looked back to see who approached to you all .... when you saw that it was..... Jeon Jungkook you all was shocked ....

You all were very quite in excitement 😀..  He asked you all that from where did you all just come to the concert ...  you all pointed towards the sea where you all came alone with friends and family ....

The Jungkook replied , ''Oh wow''. He said , that was the secret shortcut way to the concert... he asked how did you all got to know about that secret side...

You'll replied , ''We don't know but our dad's planned to come that way'' Maybe they know about it'' .

He asked you'll to give your phone numbers or a group to chat ..

You'll were very happy and gave a group where you and your army friends chat .

At last it was a pleasure that he gave his phone number to You'll.  He invited his group members to the group chat where he was added by You'll. 

They became your best friends forever .. you all treated them as your own brothers .. they were so caring about you and they also planned a free concert at the place You'll live .

Fact : Your family are also fans of BTS .

End : With this . I {BTS_ARMY_2020} end this story here . I guess it was interesting.  I don't how to write cause this was my dream and I wanted to write as it is which came in my dream . And also this is my first story .

BYE~~!!
See ya in my next story 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜