Prologue part-4(very short one)

A/N: So, finally we are going to see the person who do that shit.
Shirou: Wait?! You are telling me that it was not a weapon that destroy the Berlin but it was a person?!?!
This fact shocked all the person and some were interested that who did this and why.
Gilgamesh: This is Interesting.
A/N: Now, eyes on screen again!

The screen start with showing a white ash hair color boy who look like a child. He was wearing military uniform and he was smiling like a psychopath.
It was a young boy, lacking in years even in comparison to Marco, with a face so delicate that a careless glance could easily mistake his features to those of a girl's.
A single look at the boy was enough to give Walter chill. His teeth began to chatter.

Lancer: So, a destruction was created by kid who looks like a girl?!
A/N: Yep.
Caster: This is something else.
Saber: I don't have any complain to his face because people always think me as a man. I only care about the fact that he is strong enough to destroy a city and he kill many innocent peoples.
A/N, Shirou and Archer mind- How the Fuck even people able to think that you are a boy.

Walter:...
Although he had lost a considerable amount of blood and his vision had grown hazy, the reason behind the freezing chill at his back back lay elsewhere.
The sheer enmity and bane radiating from the boy's visage indeed contributed to that...

Sakura: He is afraid of that boy?
Shinji: This is really funny thing that a soldier is afraid to a kid!
Rin: Don't make fun of that thing!
Gilgamesh and his 'master' already understood what is wrong with that boy.
Archer: Rin. Do you notice that this boy survived that explosion or more likely he create that but we don't know how. Also, most importantly he is wearing a military uniform.
Rin: You are right!

...But to Walter, the most dreadful thing was the fact that he knew that face.
There lived no man who'd fought on the Eastern front and not knew of this boy.
A beast possessed by an insatiable hunger, his aberrant mind ruled by inhuman madness—his single eye gleamed, silver locks swaying.
He gripped a pair of guns, each engraved with a Wolfsangel—the Rune of the Wolf.
There was no doubt. It was a face that Walter could never forget.
The face of the boy who had supposedly died three years ago.

Illya: Wait, then how is he alive at all?! Is this some sort of war like Holy War.
Even Berserker-The almighty Heracles that fear no one is scared from the dangerous aura of Schreiber.

_________________________________________
That's for all today. Before any of you try to kill me or say anything bad. I know, I am very sorry about late updates. I make this book for making Masadaverse popular but this book does not get to much views, so, I literally forget about this book existence. I am very sorry, this will going be last time that I am leaving the chapter. I will going update it for sure. Also, this is just short chapter nothing more.
_________________________________________