chapter 2

Ok bad gramma warning shitty story missing words course I am lazy but just doing it for fans

Ok which part were we oh
I think I remember haha

I don't
I remember

Loading au singer au (cheated au )

"Huh wat does that mean he gotten cheated on "George Said
"Hah I sure he got cheated on cause he's ugle and plus will love him "said qackity (ok I forget how to spell his name oh and I erased they memory of dream face and he have on a mask)
"Huh tch shut it before I make u "
"Huh u can't tell me wat to d mhmm"
"I tell I will make u shut up tch"
"Ok anyone's want to say something"I said wait a kind deadly smile
"Nope not at all"
"Ok 😊"
'mode swings 'they thought
"Ok I will explain this au as u read it it's a singer dream au but he was in a relationship but they cheated on him the pers-"
"Am who was he dating "said George
"I was about to say till u interrupt me ok so shut it "
"Ok "
"Gd it was Wilbur he cheated with Sally the fish I mean don't want to sound rude but Wilbur she a fish a salmon right how the fuck u make a fox child ok 👍 I am cool am cool and don't answers that "
"ok the Minor could stay if they want but dream and the kids are gonna go in the kids room ok"
"Ok we want to go " said all the Minors
"Good go they "I show them the room
"am Connor and Michael I want u to do me favor and u get my unlimited ice cream card ok"
"Ok anuty "
"Gd I want u to dress up dream and make him sing for u guys last min ok 👍"with a evil smile
"Ok aunty "with a evil smile
Everyone else they are in fear and sweating'they are demons'
"Ok guys go to the and when u finish the card tell ramboo the job to do "
"Ok"

"ok guys dream not here so watch"

It show dream in the changing putting on his makeup "ok u can. So this I got he will not be here he never so u don't have to worry"

"Huh wat he mean"
"Wat he meant was Wilbur never come to any of his concerts so he thought with u guys break up he will come but just watch and see tch"
"Ok"

They hear someone saying"dream it's your time " he sigh" coming!" 'i can do this I have sapnap and George '

They hear the announcement said "it's time for the dream team "u could hear screaming marry me and am a big fan and other stuff(I won't be lieing if I say I know nothing about concerts so deal with it)

"Huh it looks like we are famous"
"Yes sapnap it look like"
"Yes u are and dream is the most he is the lead singer sapnap the guitar and George the drums
and can u shut up I have other thing to do ok"
"Ok ok jeez"

they see the curtain raise up and u see sapnap,George and dream  ok skip all the introduction and the dream was singing a song while singing he saw Wilbur and was shock and stop singing and on the verge off tears everybody wanted to know what happened nobody know he was dating anyone but he's friend "huh why u stop dream"said sapnap when watch and see Wilbur he knows why"ok dream so u want to stop the concert we can if u want" Dre was gonna answer and say yes but stop "no I will continue but with a new song '" that's the spirit dream " u see sapnap had like Dream for awhile but he started dating Wilbur so he didn't confess wat he didn't know was dream actually know he did like him but that was before he started liking Wilbur so ok I been here to long narrator I gonna guit soon yeah get somebody else author (hey some fourth wall breaking I have no tape for it and ok I will get a new one I will show her to u she my friend)
"Ok guys I am gonna sing a new song for a somebody"

"Swear I meant to be the best when it ended
Even try to bite my tongue when u start shit now u texting all my friends asking questions
They never even like u in the first place  dated a girl I hate just for the attention she only make it to days wat a connections"
"It's like u do anything for my attention u going all about it in the worse place "he sing pointing at Wilbur

"I was into u but know I am over now I was tryna be nice nothing getting though so let me spell it out abcdefu  and your mom and you sister and u job and your broke ass car that shit u call art fuck you and your friends that I will never see again everybody but your but your dog you can call  fuck off nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah"
"abcdefu,u said you just needed space and so I give it when I had nothing to say you couldn't take it "
"Told everyone I'm a bitch so I became it always had to put yourself above me " he sang while waving his hand above his head
"I was into u but I'm over it now and I was tryna be nice nothing getting through,so let me spell it out abcdefu and your mom and your sister and your job and you craigslist couch and the way your voice sounds fuck you and your friends that I will never see again but you dog you can all fuck off nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah abcdefu nah8x abcdefu and your mom and your sister and your job and your broke ass car and that shit you call art fuck you and your friends that I will never see again everybody but your dog you can you can  all fuck off" he finished
"Wow ahhh go dream "and a lot more (ok it will have a part 2 but when ok anyways let go I started this days ago and now finished it all my ideas from when I start it have  gone so sorry shitty ending)

"Ok guys that it "
"Huh we wanted to see what happened after "
"U will see it another time ok now let's go to another one "I said
"Ok "

It was shitty tell me about all the ideas I had went down the drain wahhh

Bye my little butterflies