The Park

"I can't believe you! How could you see a movie, no, not a movie, you saw THE movie, seriously!"
This is Stephanie Dade A.K.A Steph, weirdo, and sister.
" Well, sorry that it was my brothers birthday and he wanted to see it with me!"
"Then you should've told me or something that you were going, or at least invited me."
My phone rings, I ignore because we are having a BFF crisis.

It rings again.
"Go ahead, it must be more important than Guardians of the Galaxy."
I obliged and answered.
"Hello."
"Hey is this Sammy Pase?" My jaw drops at the sound of his voice.
"Y..Yes, this is Sammy Pase."
"Okay, do you have a quick moment."
"Yes."
"Okay, great,--"
Steph quickly interrupts,"Apparently I'm less important. I see how it is." She crosses her arms
"Okay." I say
"Huh" says the other line."Oh well, um can we meet somewhere, I go to Kammy High, too. And a friend gave me your number."
"Ya. Sure. Meet me outside Mrs. Tae's classroom before lunch."
The phone hangs up. Rude, but his voice! It was so soft spoken, as if I knew him, almost like a distant friend. I could almost imagine him, blonde, and tall, and--
"Earth to Sam." I quickly snap out of it, was I daydreaming already! "Oooooh,", she says rather excitedly "Sammy has a boyfriend, Sammy has a--" I interrupt "Shut it"
She keeps going on, of course I should've seen this coming, after all, it was Steph, she's as stubborn as it gets!
She finally stops,"But really Sam, who was it?" She asks impatiently
"I dunno some guy that goes to our school, but there was something about him, his voice," she starts singing again, "Shut. Up. Steph!
"Fine, fine"
----------
A/N
Okay so this is the first chapter of my first book on here. Thanks for reading
Comment any comments and so on yada yada