♦️Chapter 5♦️

•3rd POV•
"Hey Yuji! I was wondering if you wanted to- Is Todo's headed between your thighs?" Gojo asked, "Yep. He's like a frog with a blueberry, he loves it. Todo is also seems to like it when I rub my thighs against his face." Said Itadori, he chuckles a little at the sight of Todo sleeping between Itadori's thighs.

Todo finally woke up after an hour and a half, "Finally, you're awake! I was wondering when you were going to." Said Yuji, "What time is it?" Aoi asked, "It's 2:30 in the afternoon." Said Yuji, he lifts his leg and gets off the couch, "Aww! Already?" Todo whined, Itadori chuckles and nods his head, "Maybe tomorrow after the essembly!" Said Yuji.

Itadori was chilling in his room, listening to music, he was listening to a song that was recommended by Kugisaki, so he was curious.

(BONES - Beautiful Is Boring)

Itadori was singing a few parts of the song he was listening to, he absolutely loved the song so much, he's gonna have to ask Kugisaki for more song suggestions.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Itadori was still hanging out in his room, until he heard a knock on he door. Itadori opens his door, and he see Sukuna, "Hey Suku! What's up?" Yuji asked, "Get dressed. The essembly started early." Said Sukuna, Itadori was a bit surprised, but nods his head, he closes his door and change.

Yuji was looking through his closet, trying to find a nice dress to wear to the fancy essembly. Itadori found a dress to wear, he loved it so much.

 Itadori found a dress to wear, he loved it so much

(The slit is up to Yuji's thigh)

Itadori found some heels to put on and a black lace scarf to put around his shoulders. Itadori checked himself out in the mirror and he was ready to go downstairs with the others.

Itadori made it downstairs and everyone was in fancy black suits, 'Today's a good day to be a Pansexual!' Itadori thought, he was starting to simp and he wasn't gonna deny it, the guys are attractive. "Yuji! You look incredible." Said Gojo, Itadori chuckles and goes down the stairs and greets the others.

"Sirs. Your limo, awaits." Said a butler, "You guys own a limo?" Yuji asked, Megumi nods his head, Itadori was excited, he started stimming, it only happens when he gets excited about something, "You stim?" Todo questioned, Yuji nods, "That's adorable!" Todo said, Itadori cheeks turn pink.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Itadori and the others were sitting in the limo, going to the essembly, Itadori was looking out of the window, seeing things go by, this was truly going to be on if the best days of his life.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

To all of the artist out there who read my stories. Can you guys draw Itadori in the outfit you see in my stories?

Would you like to move on?

✔️YES.

NO.

See you soon!~

See you soon!~