Chapter 1

chapter 1:i may have found my true love!!

*the year was 1879 the day was a normal day in england people shopping trying to find the perfect present for chrismas*

y/n:mom dont you this sissy would love this doll!!

m/n:oh she would love that sweatie put it in the basket so i can pay.

*it isnt a groecrie store its a hay basket that people carry around to put there stuff at the stores*

y/n:okay!!

*after shopping for presents*

y/n:mom why hasnt daddy came back from work yet?

m/n:oh- well daddy has been busy so he may not come home for a little bit....

*there was a knouk at the door*

m/n:coming!!

*she opened the door to find one of the people in the phantomhive family*

m/n:oh hello! is there anything i could help you with?

mrs phantomhive:yes there is my son saw your dauhter while we were shopping and wanted to see if he could have a playdate with her?

m/n:really? let me ask y/n. Y/N DO YOU WANT TO HAVE PLAYDATE WITH- whats your sons name?

mrs phantomhive:ciel

m/n: thank you. Y/N DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A PLAYDATE WITH CIEL PHANTOMHIVE?

y/n:sure!!

m/n:she said yes! when would this playdate be taking place i need to put it on the calender!

mrs phantomhive:is tomorrow good?

m/n:but isnt tomrrow chrismas day?

mrs phantomhive:well tomrrow is the only day that we have alvalible

m/n: *sigh* if its the only day you can do then tomorrow it is!

mrs phantomhive:oh and if you could i would love it if she had red and green on

m/n:of course!!

*the next day*

m/n:y/n!! wake up and get ready! i put a dress on your bed to wear at youyr playdate with ceil phantomhive!

y/n:okay!

*after sh got ready and theyheaded to the manor*

*at the manor*

*ciel and his mom were outside of the manor*

y/n:woah mom their house is GIANT!!!!

mrs phantomhive:heh welcome y/n!

y/n:woah even shes pretty!

m/n:y/n thats inst lady like! she whispered to y/n

'i dont get it what dose she expect for me to be primp and proper at 5?!' y/n thought as she nodded to her mom

mrs phantomhive:how about we head in side its quiet cold

~^CIELS^POV^~

*we all walked inside and ME and Y/N started running around playing tag*

until it happened

flames grew grew but the two todlers were qlueless of what was happening until they heard screams of pain

ciel:whats happening?

* she coverd my eyes very quickly*

ciel:y/n whats wrong?

y/n:nonthing were going to play follow the leader now but the best part is were both unable to see!

ciel:woah thats sounds fun!lead the way y/n!

*she lead the way out of the mainshion*

ciel:why is it kinda hard to breathe?

y/n:you must be imagining stuff!

*she was now on the break of crying but right as they steped outside she fell to the ground*

ciel:hm y/n?

* i looked at y/n in shock when i saw her on the ground then i looked behind me my face went from shoked to horrified*

*i was in shock y/n who i thought was crying was stareing at the ground*

ciel:this cant be r-real right!!!

*a/n!!! hes a toddler so he has emotions so dont come at me!!*

*ciel started crying his eyes out in horror*

y/n:i-ts fine its all fine!! i-ITS ALL FINE!! hehe!

ciel:y-y/n are you okay?!

~IN THE FUTURE~

ciel:i rember her grabbing the grass and smileing like a freak!

y/n:i dont rember any of that.

*y/n said while sipping some tea*

ciel:y/n you refused to cry and just laughed!

y/n:my mother always told me the laugh it off blame her oh wait you cant HAHA!

ciel:is there a mental hostpilal near by?Cause maybe you should go there y/n.

y/n:ciel if you ever take me there ill kill you before you had the change.

ciel:sebastian would stop you.

*i said with a rather proud look on my face*

y/n:i have a gun no human or butler can save you from that!

ciel: but hes "one hell of a butler"

*i smirke witch made her angry for soem reason*

*all of a sadun a girl with blounde hair came in and started choking me with a hug!*

lizzy:Hi ciel!!!!!!

ciel:elizabeth your choking me!

y/n:good afternoon lady elizabeth!

lizzy:i told you guys to call me lizzy!!

y/n:im sorry lady elizabeth but i think elizbeth is a pleasnt name for such a pretty girl like you.

*lizzy was now blushing like crazy*

ciel:y/n stop trying to steal my fieance!!

y/n:i just know what ladys want i could teach you and lady elizabeth can help me!

(a/n: this is my first time writing a Wattpad so its not that good. and before you come at me about me spelling errors I have dyslexia. other then that please give ideas of what I should add to the story!)

also I wont post every week or whatever ill post when I can and when I want to