The Green

I don't know if it was us passing the green or the green passing us at this point, the view from the window was only enough to see a blur. But we all knew what was there. We all knew that there were trees with green leaves that would ruffle in the wind. We all knew that there was green grass with some dead patches scattered about. If we stopped and looked closer, then you could see some of the bark on the trees that was coming off, and some of the birds who found their homes in the green. If we walked into the green then you might even notice small acorns on the ground, some crushed, some whole, some might even make a new tree one day. 

The funny thing is we can always pass the green, even if it's just a blur we know what's there, we know what's on the inside. Some people may take a day to go venture into it, some people may pass it everyday without thinking about how beautiful the rest could be. 

If we were to think about how gorgeous the depths of someone could be, and be patient enough to venture through, we might just find what we were looking for. Unfortunately there's some of us who just simply pass by it everyday, knowing what's there but refusing to look deeper. 

Because to us, it's mostly a blur and we're okay with that.