Trampoline Park (Final Part)

CORBIN'S POV

     I see Y/N laying on the ground, looking like she is in pain. I yell, for the guys.

"GUYS!!! IT'S Y/N!!'' They all rush over to see what I saw. I get to Y/N first, "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, my left ankle is just sore,'' She tried to stand but her ankle gave out, I reached out and grabbed her, she balanced on me before Colby came and help. We brought her to the ledge near the foam pit, since it would be easier to see her ankle. I slowly roll up her leggings, making sure I didn't move it much, then I roll down her sock. I looked at her ankle, it was black and blue slowly becoming purple, it was slightly swollen.

"Right now, it's not broken it might be sprained, so when you get home I want you to rest that ankle and ice it, got it" I say,
She nods.

"You guys have fun, don't stop because of me, I can sit here and rest" Y/N says, the guys where about to disagree with her, but she stopped them, "GO NOW" They were hesitant, I nodded to them.

"I'll stay with her, just come get me or ask Greg for any help with anything" I say, they all nod and leave, I hop up and sit next to Y/N.

Y/N POV

      My ankle still hurt but I didn't tell anyone, it was barable. Corbin sat next to me as we watched the guys play, I laughed a few times at them, it got me away from the pain for a little while, but soon it was back, Corbin noticed.

"Hey, how about we talk to get your mind off your ankle?" He suggests, I agree, "Ok, how do you know Elton and the guys?"

"Well......

Flashback

I was board of sitting at home, and fighting with my parents, so I went to the woods behind my house to go for a walk. As I was walking back there I remember about my dad telling me there was a abandoned building a little bit back. I continue walking until I see a building a little bit ahead. I continue until I reach it, It was really cool, It was built into the side of a hill.

 I continue until I reach it, It was really cool, It was built into the side of a hill

I don't think anyone knew about this place, because there was no grafiti. I walked towards the door, it was unlocked so I headed inside. The inside was untouched.

I was looking around when I heard peoples voices

I was looking around when I heard peoples voices. I hide around the corner, by the door, with a plank of wood I found. I held it like a bat about to strike.

"Wow, the inside hasn't even been touched" I heard someone say, then they come in, but first I see a camera, they must be fliming. I decided to be brave.

"Who are you?" I ask, I heard someone scream, it sounded like a girl. (Comment who do you think screamed)

"We mean no harm, we just wanted pictures" One guy with a beard say looking around, I hadn't shown myself to them.

"It's ok, I want to know if you are a threat to me?" I ask.

"No where not, we promise" Some guy with blond hair says.

"I'm trusting you not to hurt me" I say walking out of my hiding spot, "I'm Y/N"

"I'm Elton"

"I'm Sam, this is Colby" Colby waves.

"And I'm Corey"

"Nice to meet you" I say.

"Is this your's?" Sam asks, I shake my head.

"My house is near, I just found it right before you came." I say, I know I shouldn't of said I lived near here, but I feel like I can trust them.

"Oh, sorry to inturpt your fun, but would you like to join us?" Elton asks,

"Sure, I have nothing better to do"

END OF FLASHBACK

"So, I ended up filming with them, and after we hung out almost every week, and when I was around 18, about 2 years after I met them, I got into a big fight with my parents and left, and I ended up moving in with them." I finished.

"WOW, sorry about your parents," He says.

"Don't be, there dead now" He looks at me shocked, "They died in a car crash, and don't say sorry"

"Ok, Y/N we are leaving now, so say good bye and Sam and Colby will help you get to the car." Elton says.

"Ok, oh and Corbin hand me your phone" He hands me it, I add my number into it, and send a message to my phone to make sure it worked, my phone went off, I handed it back, "Now you have my number, Goodbye Corbin"

''Goodbye Y/N"