Chapter 1: Into The Color Dimension

The world was bright. Colors filled it like if an artist had spilled their paint onto a black void. For the world seemed to go on forever, the colors slowly shifting and moving as u walked, or floated. As u walked, a figure would sit. Quiet. His name was Bullzye, the god of Pure Imagination. Bullzye was always in his mind, for he was always thinking and creating. However, this realm would get very lonely. Bullzye would sometimes send out a portal. A portal to the Color Dimension. Bullzye could not control where the portal would end up, but however this didn't matter to him. He just wants someone to talk to. Someone to at least be around him. Today was one if the days Bullzye would send out a portal. Hoping someone would walk into it. He would lay back and open his eyes. He looked up into the "sky" and smiled.

  3 days later, a figure walked out of a portal. He looked around. The figure had an exposed spine, purple-ish skin and red tinted eyes. He went by Spiney. He seemed confused, but also curious. He started to walk, admiring everything. Spiney didn't seem scared at all. As he walked, Bullzye was sitting down, eyes closed. He was in his mind again. Bullzye slowly appeared in Spiney's field of view. Spiney quickened his pace, not a run but a fast walk. "Hey! Hello! D-do you know where I am?" he called, slowly stopping to stand. Spiney looked up at Bullzye who was much taller than he was. "Hello..?" he said again. Bullzye said nothing. His backed was turned. Bullzye knew Spiney was there, but..something was off. The vibe was..different. Spiney began to get irritated. "Hey you! Wake up and talk to m-" he was cut off. With his back stilled turned on him, Bullzye opened his eyes and death glared Spiney. The smaller being could almost feel it as if some force was pushed against him. It made his blood run cold. Bullzye softened his glare, wrapping his tail around Spiney and picking him up. 

"AH!! PUT ME DOWN!" Spiney snapped.

"Shh.." Bullzye mumbled. "Im not gonna hurt you."

Bullzye looked Spiney up and down, admiring his colors and the way he looked. Spiney relaxed, still a bit uneasy however. 

Spiney stared at Bullzye. "Who are you..?" he asked." Bullzye dropped Spiney. "OW!" he yelled. Bullzye turned his back again. "Im Bullzye, who must you be." Spiney stood up and brushed himself off. "Im Spiney! Its uh..nice to meet you." Bullzye looked back at Spiney with a softer glare and a slight smile. "Nice to meet you aswell, Spiney." Bullzye sighed, but the patted his hand on next to him. "Come, sit." Spiney hesitated, but would walk over and sit next to Bullzye. "Your in the Color Dimension, my home." he spoke. "Every couple days or weeks I spawn a portal somewhere random, and you happened to be the person who found it." Spiney looked around once again. "It is very pretty..but why do u spawn a portal?" Bullzye looked to the side, not wanting to say the truth, but why lie. "..It gets lonely here. Sometimes I just want someone to talk too." Spiney looked up at Bullzye in sorrow. He held Bullzye's hand. Bullzye had the urge to tug away, but he didn't. He..he thought Spiney was nice. "T-thank you for..uhm..that." he said, sorta embarrassed. Spiney chuckled. "No problem!..say, you got any food around here?" Bullzye looked down at Spiney. "Oh! Uh sure!..what do you wish for?"

Spiney thought for a second.

...

"I want..inverted pizza!"

"Inverted pizza..?" Bullzye said, confused a bit. "Hm alright." He closed his eyes. A few seconds later, boom! Inverted pizza just, spawned! "Woahh!! How did you do that?" Spiney asked in amazement, while reaching for the pizza. "Im the god of Pure Imagination. Whatever I create or think of, I can make real." Bullzye told him. "Thats..so cool!!" Spiney chimed, eating a slice of the pizza. Bullzye giggled a bit. "HhehHEHeE!! I guess it is pretty cool!" Spiney stared. He..wasn't expected that. That laugh was different from the quiet, scary Bullzye he met. Bullzye noticed the staring. "Oh! Im sorry, was that laugh t-to much?" Bullzye said, now nervous he embarrassed himself. Spiney blinked. "No..it wasn't to much at all." Bullzye seemed shocked. "He..he didn't mind it.."Bullzye thought. "How..sweet" Bullzye snapped out of his trance. "Oh alrighty!" he softly giggled again, and Spiney chuckled back.

  After finishing the pizza, Spiney yawned. Bullzye noticed the yawn. "Hey, if you want to go back to you're world, I can just open a new portal. it was really nice meeting you and-"

"No, I wanna stay the night." Spiney said

Bullzye seemed stunned. "Really?" Spiney smiled. "Yeah! You seem cool!" Bullzye smiled back. "Alright!" he said happily. "Im glad to keep you." Bullzye used his tail to push Spiney closer to him. Spiney then rested his head on Bullzye as they watched the colors together.