Traitor

Izuku was leaping from one building to another. As he leaps he thinks of the traitor in UA about whom he learnt about from Crimson Colonel . As he was   he was going on suddenly his gaze upon the traitor.  He found the traitor Yuga Aoyama. The prediction of him being the traitor came from Crimson Colonel himself as the kid was diagnosed quirkless.  But after one year a quirk appeared in him which doesn't even matches with his genetics nor his parents.

Izuku has two options wait and spectate  to clear his suspicion or to  attack now and view his memories to clear suspicions. There can be many casualties or one casualties.

Izuku decided to attack Aoyama but he will not kill him. Just view his memories.

As Izuku jumped down the building behind Aoyama. Aoyama was on his way to his internship.

Aoyama heard the crash. He looked behind to see the Mysterious Murderer.

Aoyama:Huh?! Oh no! (As he was about to run away he was grabbed from behind by his neck )

As Izuku was grabbing Aoyama by his neck Aoyama spoke up.

Aoyama: Why are you trying kill me and my ... class?

Izuku: Nothing personal... maybe some personal stuff yada yada.

As he buried his fingers in Aoyama neck not too deep so that he doesn't die.

Memories and abilities of Aoyama flooded into Izuku.

Izuku opened his eyes to see the unconscious Aoyama.

Izuku:What have got yourself into dude?!

Izuku was about to kill him something came up on his mind . He decided to leave Aoyama for now as he picks up his mobile and calls police with his voice. And fled the area.

Izuku: That bitch is going to pay! ( as he was climbing a building)

Izuku arrived at the top of the tall skyscraper and then looked for the telephone antenna on the skyscraper.  As he connects his mobile with the antenna to invade call system to locate Aoyama's house.

     SCENARIO CHANGES

Izumi training with Gran Torino.

Izumi couldn't keep up with Gran Torino as her legs couldn't keep up the strength and hurting herself.

Gran Torino: Listen Izumi you have to figure out a way to control OFA.

Izumi:But how!!( in frustration)

Gran Torino:Don't shout . Your father was able to control OFA on his first try.

Izumi looked down in disappointment on herself.

Gran Torino: Ok let's go back to my home and figure something for you.

Scenery changes

Izuku was standing infront of Aoyama's home. It's a big home.

He jumps up to a ledge of a window then passed some biomass tendrils under the window thin enough to go through and opened the window and sneaked in the house.