Coming Home to You

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

This is an epistolary based on the song Ride Home by Ben & Ben.

The new student who just transferred from the States seems to have peaked Sloane Adelaide Alegre's interest.

And for someone who has been so focused in his studies, she sure did an amazing job in keeping Adrien Riggs Russo distracted.

Adrien never planned on staying for long, but would things change because of her?

 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Date Started: Aug 17, 2022
Date Ended: December 25, 2022

 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The Liwanag Series is now being presented to you. Its purpose is to motivate and encourage people at every stage of their journey so that they may go forward. The path of life is not always straightforward. In addition, we think that each person has their own source of illumination.

You will find out how life was supposed to be and how love can persevere through all of the sufferings in the titles of each story. The light that may be given to us by every one of our loved ones. Songs by Ben&Ben will provide us with a significant experience that has the potential to offer us the strength to hang on to our aspirations, our lives, and our path.

This is an epistolary collaboration between eight great authors who want us to know that even when the day is through, our light will continue to be extraordinary in every manner. They have written it in the form of a letter. You may check their account for any more updates that may be available.

Liwanag Series #1: Turned Into Regrets by @amusesaira

Liwanag Series #2: Mahiwaga by @archineley

Liwanag Series #3: Panaginip by @bluenriz

Liwanag Series #4: Coming Home to You by @orngemlk

Liwanag Series #5: Maybe the night by @itscaeryxe (tentative)

Liwanag Series #6: Sweetest Mistake by @cryden_astraea

Liwanag Series #7: Isang tingin mo lang by @Aeratesha

Liwanag Series #8: Habang Buhay by Soul4ce

 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

DISCLAIMER

The events described here are fictitious.

Any names, locations, media, events and occurrences, and anything else that is the same in real life is ultimately part of the writers' imagination and is utilized in a fictional fashion unless anything other is mentioned. This is the case even if the similarity between the two is striking-any similarity to a genuine person, whether living or dead or actual events, is purely coincidental.

We reserve all of our rights. It is completely forbidden to duplicate, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means any portion of the novel without first obtaining permission from the author. This includes any section of the story.

Unedited. Please excuse the typos and grammatical mistakes waiting for you ahead, and thank you in advance for bearing with me.

THIS EPISTOLARY IS A LIGHT TEEN FICTION STORY.

FINAL NOTE:

EVERY PHOTO IN THE STORY ARE ALL FROM PINTEREST,
NO PORTRAYER INTENDED

THIS STORY WILL BE IN THE FILIPINO LANGUAGE (FIL-ENG)

Enjoy reading :)

 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.