orngemlk sent you a message.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hello and congratulations on finishing Coming Home to You!

Writing this epistolary was definitely a journey as it was my first time writing in this format. I even had to unpublish it once because hindi ko talaga nagustuhan ang kwento (I wasn't focused on this book back then, kaya wala talagang effort ang pagsulat ko noon). Pero now that I finished it, I feel so glad that I continued. I'm glad I put my time on it, dahil it was all worth it.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you.

To my Liwanags, thank you for this collaboration! I can't wait to support all of your stories. And sorry na rin dahil palit ako nang palit ng cover, my bad hehe.

To my ates aliasteria and haseishi. Salamat po sa mga tips niyo, sa opinions, sa recommendations, and sa support! I really didn't know how to start writing this story but you guys helped me so much, I love you!

To my Tangerines, my home. Hala kayo! My heart is so full. The reaction threads, the comments, nakaka-enjoy basahin lahat! Thank you for all the love you have given to the Russo family and this story.

Tahanan ko kayo and I'll always find comfort in you guys.

I will definitely write special chapters for this epistolary, I've grown to love it, and yes, I'll miss it. Hindi pa ako sigurado kung narratives ba niyan ang special chapters, I'll think about it pa.

Thank you all for being a part of my 2022. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for next year. 

Mahal ko kayo, sobra-sobra, aking mga tahanan.

 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.