Idiot...|-Aurelia-|

Aurelia's perspective:

She walked into the small Starbucks right down the street next to the college,she was a regular customer there so they new what she wanted.

"the usual Lia?" Marley asked taking a vent cup from the section. "Mhm but I'd also like another request" Aurelia asked, "sure,what kind of drink?" Marley asked curiously raising a brow. "Just a iced latte more foamed milk and a pump of vanilla and caramel" she smiled. "Sure,that would be 14.99," Marley winked as he turned around to make both of the drink .

Aurelia sighed and took the money out of her purse and kept it on the counter and waited for her drink. It was done in about 10 minutes so she walked back.

She opened the door to the art room to see it empty,paintings also gone.she sighed and kept the drink on the small table by her seat as she mumbled to herself disappointedly as she sat down.

"Ahh dang it..I scared him away didn't i- f*ck...he was the on-" "scared who off?" A familiar voice chuckled from the corner of the room. She whipped around to see Liam standing by the backroom as he walked over. Aurelia jumped up latching herself onto Liam which made him freeze on the spot.

"I-i thought you left.." Aurelia whispered . Liam hesitantly patted her on the back. "Uhm- Aurelia personal space please..-" Liam choked out . She instantly backed away. "I- sorry!! I didn't- I" she stuttered "hey,hey it's ok" Liam assured her sitting her down while he sat Infront.

-author san/daizie San here, hope you )
Votes and comments are appreciated;>