Chapter Six: Movies

After warming up we ran through the pieces and Owen sounded like an angel, like how can a person sound so amazing? That was the moment I was confused. Do I like him in a plutonic way or romantic way? I literally could not stop smiling at him, he was so cute. After class, he approached me and asked if I wanted to go to his place to get ready, and of course, I said yes.

I went on with the rest of my day still thinking about him. I could get the thought of us together out of my head.

After school, his aunt picked us up, and we stayed silent in the car on the way to his house. It was kind of awkward after that. Once we arrived at his house we started to get ready, we both got in our suits and we even put on each other's ties one like we already seem like a couple. We took some pictures and proceed to get in the car and go to the auditorium. We had to be there early because Owen had a solo and had to rehearse it, I quite literally begged my director to watch him sing till he caved in and said yes.

Watching him sing on the mic was like an out-of-body experience, I just kept smiling at him because I didn't even know how to react. After the rehearsal, we went backstage and waited for the show to begin. The show went amazing, even though I had to not sing off-key, it went really smoothly.

After the concert, I wanted to ask him out so badly but I was scared of rejection, I instead asked if he wanted to go to my house and watch a movie and maybe stay the night together because yea we hang out a lot but he never stays the night, so I was pretty bold for doing that. He said yes surprisingly because he always felt weird staying guy's house. He said he needed to get clothes and skincare so I went to his house first and then we walked to my house since they were not that far apart, we got settled at my house and got ready for the movie.