.16

Continuation of Hotel room
*sexual content ahead*
Kimani pov

"Yesss" kimani dragged out throwing her head back, she was on top of sevynns face and receiving some of the best head she has ever gotten, Sevynn is usually a demon but tonight it's times ten, kimani had already came 4 times through out the night and Sevynn was now working her to her fifth.

" s-shit" she stuttered gripping the head board for dear life as sevynns hands went to her ass making her ride her tongue, that tighten feeling in her groin had been building for a minute, and she could feel a release near Sevynn slapped her ass repeatedly.

Moaning as kimani rode a bit harder, she looked down at Sevynn her eyes were close her eyebrows drawn close together, she was really enjoying this
Which was a fact,
in fact Sevynn was in heaven having the women she loved sitting on top of her face suffocating her, if she was to die what better way.

"Ohhh my go-S-sevynn" kimani said her legs trembling as she came hard for her fifth time tonight, her eyes rolled like they always do Sevynn was still licking tryna clean her up and catch every single drop, kimani had to roll off her face to get her to stop her acts on her sensitive clit.

Sevynn got up juices all down her chin smiling at kimani, she wiped the bottom half of her face, then hovered over her
her arms beside her head, and pecked her lips " you taste so good" Sevynn said pecking her lips again.

"I need to have you sit on my face more often that was so sexy watching you on top of me shit I might cum just thinking about it" kimani chuckled.

"I second that notion" sevynns hand slid down her torso "you ready for more" " more" kimani exclaimed " yea" " I already came 5 times what else do you want from me" Sevynn cut her eyes to the office chair in the room, kimani instantly knew.

She felt herself getting turned back on " you remember what I said I'm tryna make that into a reality" " I have never squirted before" that's cause you've never been with me before...come on".

She got up then pulled kimani up by her arm, kimani ass could barely get up her legs felt wobbly and like jello, but she somehow managed " arch yo back and hold on to the back of chair".

Sevynn said biting her lip, just saying it had her turned on.

Kimani complied getting on the chair spreading her legs a bit she leaned back onto the chair,
she was a bit nervous as she heard shuffling behind her, but those nerves quickly subsided when she heard a low moan from Sevynn.

Followed by her rubbing her finger down her slit " who get this pussy wet like this" Sevynn said placing a kiss on her clit, kimani bit her lip " only you" " is that right" kimani nodded laying her head in her arms.

"That better be fucking right" Sevynn mumbled sitting her arm on her lower back, eating her out dragging her tongue up and down her engorged clit, she pushed down with her tongue applying a bit of pressure knowing how sensitive she is.

Kimani closed her eyes moaning " just like that" she said gripping her head from behind her, she has never received head from the behind but so far she was loving it, might be her favorite position yet.

Sevynn shook her head on her clit quickly and kimani gasped biting down on her arm, as her toes curled she heard a faint vibrating noise but didn't pay it no mind, until it replaced sevynns mouth kimanis mouth dropped open, and Sevynn slid her two fingers in Fucking her.

" ooohhh fuckk" the feeling was intense right when she placed it on her clit, it made that feeling in her groin to be tighter and thighs to tremble, she couldn't stop the loud moans and curse words leaving her lips,
this was feeling better than life right now especially with how sensitive she is.