Chapter 1

Late one eerie night, over some farms and hills, a giant shuttlecock shaped aircraft flies by, landing by some hills. Down on the road in the area of where that aircraft landed, a glowing skeleton in a spacesuit walked forward, cackling, the inside of it's helmet glowing red as it cackled.

Somewhere else in the general area, Ash, Brock, Misty, and Pikachu were trying to find their way around. And Brock was looking at the map to try to help them navigate.

"Are you sure we took the right turn back there, Brock?" Misty asks

"I could've sworn we did." Brock comments, still trying to look at the map

"It's just that this part of the area seems really creepy with all these dead trees and everything...." Misty comments

"It's just some trees, everything'll be fine." Ash comments

After a while, they all sat down cause of their legs getting tired.

"Yep, I got us lost." Brock comments. "But I swear we took the right turn a few miles back."

"Pika....." Pikachu comments, exhausted from all the walking

"I hate to say it, but we might have to get a ride if our luck continues where it's at for much longer." Brock comments

After around an hour of them sitting there, they could hear a vehicle pull up. When they looked up, they saw it was a very familiar van with a lime green and cyan paintjob with various orange flowers and a logo that read 'THE MYSTERY MACHINE' on it.

Then, the window lowered down and Fred looked out.

"You all in need of a good lift?" Fred asks 

"Wait...are you who i think you are?" Brock asks

Fred rose an eyebrow.

"Are you THE Fred Jones?" Brock asks. "Former Kanto Region Pokémon League champion?"

"Yep, that's me." Fred comments. "Though....I don't really do much with it cause, well, I solve more mysteries than I get involved in Pokemon battles since then. But I still got it. You wanting to have one?"

"I'd love to." Brock comments

Fred then got out of the Mystery Machine, the rest of the gang peeking out as well.

"Oh by the way, this is Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby-Doo." Fred introduced them to the others

They all waved and all that good stuff.

"RHello." Scooby sad

"Pika Pi!" Pikachu responded, waving

When everyone got introduced, the battle was underway, during the course of it, Shaggy and Scooby were chowing down on massive sandwiches. Fred battling against Brock. After a long and frivolous battle, Brock and Fred were equally matched. When they all got in the van, Ash, Brock, and Misty noticed how decked out the van was with it's tech.

"Wow." Misty comments

"This technology is like a portable Pokemon professor lab." Brock stated

"I had asked a couple favors here and there with my family's funding." Daphne said. "My family is ridiculously rich. And owns one of the top fashion brands in the world."

Later, after Fred had gotten driving, Shaggy was busy making some more food in the mini kitchen that the Mystery Machine had.

"You sure no one wants a sandwich?" Shaggy asks

"RI do!" Scooby responds, wagging his tail

"No thanks." Fred responds, chuckling a little. "Especially not one of your jaw-stretcher specials."