Lost and Found

...
*tap tap tap*

*tap tap tap*

*tap tap tap*

She wandered aimlessly through the Glade, seeking for purpose. It had been a long time since she had one. The delicate pixie continued to buzz throughout the forest full of colour.

The poor winged pastel girl was so scared of nature but had no choice but to venture through it. Every little noise, squeak and snap scared her, even if she was the one making the sound.

Feeling a rumble in her stomach, she decided to search for food and spotted some berries. She quietly flew up to them and snacked on one, slowly lowering herself to be back down on the floor.

The berry had a strange bitter taste, but she didn't mind and continued to feast on the abnormally large fruit ball. It had been a while since she had found some good nosh.

*THWACK-!!*

The remains of the berry had been knocked out of her hand by some strange angry creature, and she was close to being knocked in the head next. Her wings picked up speed as she tried to fly away but the enemy teared at one of her wings!

She fell to the cold grass, ready to accept her deadly fate.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Nothing was happening.

Thats strange, she should've been dead by now.

She slowly opened her eyes to see...
someone completely different?

"Heya, you alright there? You've kinda uh.. hurt your wing."

She was completely confused, and couldn't utter a single word. This... thingamajig was talking to her. Was she in heaven?? was God actually a thingamajig?? What was going on???

"Cmon, get up."

The thingamajig picked her up by the back of her dress, she was trembling and her wing was limping. She still couldn't speak, as if her vocal chords were tangled.

"...My names uh- Rayman. Are you ok??"

Quickly untangling her vocal cords, she spoke.

"Wh-What happened?? Am i in heaven??"

Rayman chuckled a bit.

"No silly, i saw you were getting attacked by that enemy so i took care of him."

"Oh, i see. Thank you uh- Rayman."

She was ready to fly away and continue on with her day but realised she couldn't.

"Oh, youve hurt your wing."

She frowned a little bit. Rayman noticed and gently held her wrist.

"I uh- i have some friends who could help your wing, cmon."

She followed Rayman deeper into The Glade, holding her injured wing so it wouldn't get caught on anything.

"I didn't get your name."

She looked up at him, slightly hesitated but eventually spit it out.

"Its uhm.. its Wishes."