1

It was around 8pm in the city. The streets were quiet and a family of five were taking a stroll. A tall, blonde man was pushing a stroller with two toddlers inside and a dark brown haired little girl was clinging around a red heads neck, in her arms. The two adults hands were entwined and occasionally their eyes met. 

Suddenly, the man let out a cry. "Vision!" the sokovian gasped as she looked at a now red face whose body was held up in the air and had a blade pierced through it. She looked at Vision and then her children, who were crying their hearts out, and back at Vision. Her first instinct was to get her children to safety, so she did. The house wasn't that far away so she quickly flew them back home, kissed their foreheads and left them to save their father. 

When Wanda arrived at her previous location, it was deserted. The street was empty... That was until Proxima appeared out of no where and begun to attack Wanda. Luckily, Wanda had fast reflexes and managed to stay alive while trying to pinpoint Vision's location. Yellow lasers beamed down to the ground near where Wanda and Proxima were. Seconds later, there was an alarming scream coming from the roof top of the church. Wanda quickly flung Proxima over her head, into a nearby exploded pick-up truck and carried herself to the landlord of the scream.

There, she saw Vision against the wall with Corvus pinning him down. "Hands off," and with that, she blasted Corvus through a window, picked up Vision using her abilities and flew away. However, she was blasted by energy from Proxima's weapon and crashed through the glass ceiling of a train station. 

Vision was lying against a dark green railing, he saw Wanda running towards him. "You gotta get up," she said while fixing his wound. 

"The blade, it stopped me from phasing," he stated, his speech was a bit distorted. "Where are the kids?"

She glanced at him for a few seconds, "In the house, safe." Wanda smiled at him briefly before looking back at what she was doing. Moments later, she had reconnected his 'skin', seconds before Corvus and Proxima had arrived. As they took a few steps closer, Wanda stood up with red mist glowing around her hands. For some reason, the two people standing before them looked passed her. Curious, she also looked back to see a moving train. In between the carriages, there were gaps and through those gaps, was a mysterious figure standing in the darkness on the other side.

Once the train had passed by, Proxima threw her three-pronged spear at the tall man. To her surprise,  he dodged and caught it. The figure took a step forward, revealing Steve Rogers but with a beard. Wanda smiled at him. Out of nowhere, Sam Wilson took out Midnight, kicking her into a coffee shop. He then through tiny bomb-like objects at Corvus. He dodged them using his polearm. Steve threw Natasha the spear and she stabbed Corvus in the stomach. Proxima got her weapon back and fought Steve who now had possession of Glaive's polearm. Natasha found herself joining Steve in bringing Proxima down. Sam flew towards them and, once again, kicked Proxima backwards towards Corvus. She crawled closer to him and told him to get up while Sam pulled out two pistols and pointed it in their direction. "I can't," Corvus responded. 

"We don't wanna kill you, but we will." threatened Natasha. 

Proxima glanced over at Natasha. "You'll never get the chance again." And with that, she pressed a button on her wrist, levitating them both upwards along with their weapons. The three of them watched until the spaceship they were in was gone and marched over to were Wanda and Vision where.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked, while reaching down to help Vision up. Vision was aided up and leaned on Sam and Wanda.

"Thank you, Captain," Vision said, voice still distorted. 

The Captain nodded in response, "Let's get your kids and go to the jet."

Sorry if I got any details wrong, I did this from memory. Some things I changed on purpose. Enjoy the rest of your day!