Episode - 3

Scene - 1 ( Hospital scene )

Sai was checking upon a patient .. a veteran with a fever.. and pain ..

" Ab aap Aram kariye .. sab theek ho jaega.. chinta mat kariye .." - She said

" Woh to Mai janta hu ki Mai theek ho jaunga .. tumhari dawaiya hamesha mere liye Amrit jaisi kaam karti haii ..

Sai Smiles ..

" Bete , kuch hua hai Kya ?? , Tum bahut thaki thaki si lag rahi hoo beta "
He was Her old patient and followed her through his diseases .

" Nahi kuch nhi hua .. aap mat chinta kariye .." Sai hinding her pain and forcly smiling to hide her pain ..

She moves backward .. tears gets through her face .  The tears of her pain .. the pain which she had from months ..

Sai - ( in mind ) Jo apne nhi haii unhe bhi Meri takleef dikh jaati haii aur Ji se naata hai .. saat vachan liye hai .woh to ........ ( She was unAble to describe )

Her hearts gets filled with the tears ...She gets into her cabin .. locks the room and sits on her chair numbly with noo expressions .. and without any thoughts .... Her eyes was swollen ..

She looks from here to their and suddenly she her eyes gets on a photo of a baby poster .. she smiles unintentionally and within that smile gets into tears ... She was crying .. crying heart felt out her heart was getting heavy ..

Those eyes , which never fed tears before her marriage was full of tears and sorrows after her marriage ... She was unhappy ..

Her Phone rangs .. Virat was calling her .. She wipes her tears and corrects her deep voice and accept the upcoming call

" Hello "

" Hello Sai , patralekha ke labour pain start ho Gaya haii .. hum yaha city hospital me ho .. tum kaha ho .??

" HA Ha aati hu main bhi " she gets a slight shock

Sai - ( in mind ) delivery date to 20 sep ki thi aaur aaj to 9 Aug hai ... Bappa sab theek karna .. please ..

She was just getting out of the cabin and suddenly she feels like vomiting she rans towards the washroom ..

She was feeling weak somewhere .. but at the point she just wanted to focus on her Unborn baby .. making him / her to life...  The most important part of her life .. was in the womb of Patralekha ..

Scene - 2 ( Ward )

Patralekha was sweating and was moaning with her pain .. she was feeling very heavy ... She was getting out of control .. doctors were unable. To control on her ...  Her face was changing colors due to the extreme pain ..
.

Keep calm patralekha " doctor was trying to call her .....

She was shouting out in pain.  

" Veereeaaat , Kuch karooooooo "

Sai gets their in hurry ...

Virat ( rudely in anger ) - kaha Chali gayi thii tum ??

Sai - are Mai bass aa hi Rahi thii na

Doctor - " Keep pushing patralekha "

Patralekha was continuously shouting in her labour pain .. but suddenly she gets weak .. she was getting unconscious ... ..

Sai - Kya ho raha hai doctor ??

Doctor - yeh agar behosh ho gayi to prblm bahut jyada ho sakti haii

Sai kneels in side of her bed ..

Sai - pakhi Didi .. aap behosh nhi ho sakti aankhe kholiye. . kholiye aankhe .....

Sai gets dizzy again .. but she ignored. . she was fully concentrated on her baby .

Episode Ends....

Please Vote up for the Story !

Precap - Sai gets Unconscious