1. Biology

You glanced up at the school. Even though you've attended this school since you were a Junior High first year, the size of the school still shocked you.

"I'm excuse me? I'm here to inspect your uniform," a sheepish voice said.

You knew this boy. He was Kanao's friend, Zenitsu.

He looked you up in down, occasionally writing in his clipboard. A small grin appeared on his face.

"Hey, now that I think about it," he said in a suspenseful tone. "Your really cute! Wanna be my girlfriend?"

This sudden question shocked you. You didn't know what to say. On one hand, you didn't want to hurt his feelings, but on the other, you didn't want to be his girlfriend at all.

"Hey, dickwad! Are you asking ANOTHER girl out?! Seriously, you're such a loser!" A gruff voice said out of nowhere. Suddenly, a tall figure looked behind Zenitsu, while it's hand grabbed his hair.

Zenitsu quaked as he turned his head in horror.

"W-what do you want, Shabana?!" Zenitsu asked in such a shaky voice that it was almost inaudible.

"Nothing really. But it's kinda funny. Your asking such a pretty girl out, but you yourself don't look the slightest bit attractive!" Another (feminine) voice called out.

"HUH?! The other one too?!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he started to cry like a baby.

The siblings continued to pick on Zenitsu as you walked away.

As you arrived to the biology class, you noticed Tanjiro and Kanao sitting next to each other. They were chatting away, but you paid no attention to them.

You took a seat in the back of the room just as the bell rung. The class filled with students, followed by your teacher, and sister, Kanae Kocho.

A girl with long white hair and pink tips sat next to you as Kanae started to begin class.

"Hello, students. I'm your teacher, Miss Kocho,"  Kanae introduced as she wrote her name on the whiteboard.

"Today we will start off with a simple introduction game. You'll turn to your partner and say your name, a hobby you enjoy, and any other additional information. I'll give you, let's say, about fifteen minutes for this and then we'll start the next activity. You may begin" Kanae said as the room filled with chatter.

You looked at the girl next to you. She clearly had no interest in the activity, but you didn't know if you should start. Did she want to start or should you? You couldn't decide weather you should let her go first or start off yourself.

After a bit of questioning, you decided to flip your coin. Kanae gave you and Kanao one each when the Kochos took you in because you guys couldn't make your own decisions.

Heads for her, tails for me. You thought as you flipped your coin. It landed on tails.

"I'm, my name is Y/N Tsuyuri," you said quietly.

"Huh?" The girl asked as she cocked her head towards you, "Are you talking to me?"

You nodded while staring at her. You recognized her voice. She was the girl from earlier, that was picking on Zenitsu. And she called you pretty! Well, not directly to your face, but she still did regardless. It stunned you that she called you that, because she was quite beautiful herself.

"We'll, can you repeat what you said? You talk really soft," She said in a bored tone, "Or do you want me to start?"

"You can start," You said, trying to make your voice louder.

She sighed as she started to speak.

"My name is Ume Shabana. I like to do makeup and that's all. Your turn," she spoke. Rather short for an introduction.

"My name is Y/N Tsuyuri," I started, making sure not to speak too softly, " I like to cook and I'm on the kendo club."

"Oh, nice," Shabana replied bluntly.

"Alright class, the times up. We have about 20 more minutes left in class. Feel free to chat with your lab partner," Kanae said as a timer went off.

A/N- Finally done with the first chapter! I apologize for lack of updates on my other stories. I don't have many opportunities to write, but when I can, I do it the moSt I can. Thanks for the support!

Word count- 722 words