1

READ BEFORE CONTINUING)))))

THIS STORY IS NOT FOR IMMATURE READERS. THAT SAID IF YOU MADE A COMMENT THAT I DONT LIKE OR A COMMENT THAT'S COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT YOU SEE I WILL MUTE YOU AND DELETE THE COMMENT.

THIS STORY MAY OR WILL CONTAIN- DIRTY SEX, BODY HATE, DOMINANCE, MURDER, BLOOD, AND VIOLENCE.

ALSO POSSIBLE MENTIONED- RAPE, ABUSE

IF ANY OF WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE BOTHERS YOU DONT READ THIS STORY

___________________________________________________________________________

Being a P.H.A.T (PRETTY HOT AND THICK) woman I've had my fair share of inconsiderate assholes, people running their mouths about my weight and other horseshit. and a grand majority of the time someone wants to open their mouth about how I'm a thick madam I jump their ass.

I basically tell them to get fucked in the nicest way possible. if they keep going then my "nice" side turns into the biggest bitch you've ever seen.

When I met my husband I was at some party when this fucking pig thought it be smart to touch my body without my contest and I floored his ass and when his ass buddies wanted to attack me my husband walked over and we both beat their asses.

after beating the peckerwoods asses we got each other a drink and then left.

from that point forth Happy and I had been inseparable. I've learned so much about his work and what he does. yet none of it frightened me to the point where I was scared of him or where I'd leave.

Happy and I have been married for over three years.

when I have my self-hating days Happy is there to show me what he loves about me and he helps me realize why I should love myself.

When we moved to Charming a couple of years ago I had to deal with the toothpick whores that mocked my weight and talked shit. I had put plenty of pornstars and croweaters in the hospital and I've come close to putting a few regular citizens of charming in body casts for talking shit about my weight.

___________________________________________________________________________

a/n: chapter lengths vary

don't know how long the story will be.