4

Yes, I know I throw hands and go off on people that talk shit about my weight and all. But there are days like today when I'm my worst enemy when it comes to hating my image.

the voices in my head are repeating over and over how huge I am. how I look like a beluga whale. how I need to drop some pounds and maybe I'd get more outta Happy sex wise. how my body makes Happy disgusted and how he fakes loving me.

 was so lost in listening to that going on in my head and not liking the reflection I saw staring back at me. that I didn't hear or notice Happy standing there watching me.

When I managed to blink and look away from my own reflection I looked up and saw Happy's.

when he saw the look in my eyes and the expression on my face he knew without asking just what was going on.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"let me distract you. let me rid of these stupid voices filling your head with lies. let me show you just how much I'm in love with you. how much your body turns me the fuck on. and how much I wanna keep you naked in my bed and fuck the living shit out of you" he says

I say nothing just nod my head knowing that with him doing this then everything will be fixed for the time being and that for however long it will last the voices in my head will vanish and I'll be back to my old self.

He dropped his arms and took my hand leading me to the bedroom where he stripped us both down had me lay on the bed and started wakening my body with simple touches.

He spoke softly to me in a way that showed me that all the bullshit the voices were saying was just that. 

He laid over me and had me look up at him.

"you're more than enough for me. I'm helplessly in love with you. and though I don't verbalize it a lot I want you to know just how much you mean to me. how you're my world damn world and that your battles are mine just like mine is yours" he says

I started tearing up at how fucking perfect he was.

He leaned down and started kissing me before wiping the tears from my eyes and got the orgasmic train rolling.

when he started to lick and suck on my breast I was done for. I was lost beyond euphoria and there was no coming back. not like I wanted to with the pleasure my husband was giving me.

When he moved down and started licking and sucking my clit as he coated his fingers in my wetness, I knew I was done for. he slipped two fingers inside of me and teased me as I moaned and pleaded for more.

But with Happy having a task to show me just how much he loves me and my body I knew my pleads would not be heard and that he was gonna take his own time to make sure I comprehend the whole ordeal.

he had me cumming in minutes before he withdrew his fingers and started eating me out. 

After coming more than five times from oral I was beyond ready to have him inside me.

"Papi I want you inside of me please," I tell him

"you don't like what I'm doing?" he asked

"It's not that I don't like it. I just wanna feel your cock in my pussy as you fuck me to the point where I never forget just how much you love all of me." I replied

"alright but remember Mami you asked for it," he says as he moved fully up my body and slipped right in.

"ugh........." I moaned

I grabbed hold of his shoulder and his ass and held on for the ride that I was gonna be experiencing.

he fucked my pussy beyond sensitivity.

I pulled him down to me and flipped us over and rode him like a bitch in heat as I started kissing him.

"never fucking forget that I fucking love you and you are so damn beautiful and fucking sexy," he tells me she holds my face in his hands.

"I know Papi. I just have those days where I don't like my image"I tell him

"Those motherfuckers running their mouths about your weight and shit doesn't help," he says

"no but I handle their fucking ass," I tell him

"as you should," he says before kissing me some more than flipping us back over.

He pulled out and flipped me onto my hands and knees and fucked me so damn good I lost my voice.

I had lost track of the times I've climaxed and the times he had come inside of me.

my pussy was beyond sensitive and my tits were too. but I didn't want to stop and from the way, he was manhandling me and fucking me harder told me that he wanted to keep going.