.Chpt 1.

Shuichi Saihara's POV

I was wondering where my small boyfriend had run off to, he couldn't have gone too far, I decided to make his favorite for dinner so he wouldn't run off again. "Ah, there you are Ouma!" I grabbed him tight, and he screeched very loudly " AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! O-Oh Shumai..you s-scared me." He grabbed my waist and gave me a passionate kiss, with no hesitations, I kissed him back. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his dorm, he pushed me onto his bed and jumped on top of me. We laid there practically making out for up to 4 minutes, until he rolled onto the bed next to me. The small purple male was holding onto me tight, he was asleep so I replaced myself with a giant pillow of his, god they are huge. As I got up I went to the kitchen and started to cook burgers and poured a cup of panta into a big tall glass, and some green tea into the other, as I was cooking I felt someone tiny hug me from behind kissing my neck. It was Ouma "Good morning, Shu Shu." I let out a giggle, " it's 5 pm, baby"
WHATAATAATATATATATATA NO WAAAAAY! He said incredibly confused.
" Dinner is finished, go sit down, love."
We ate and then Kokichi suggested an idea,
Hey, Shu Shu?"
" Yes, Ouma? "
"Can we shower together?"
U-uh....sure.."
He took my hand and practically dragged me to our bathroom, he undid his buttons to his shirt and before I could process he had already stripped naked. "WAAAAAAH! K-Kokichi!" All he did was giggle, as I had already stripped we were both in the shower. I felt a tiny little hand tap my shoulder and turned around,  he had the bottle of shampoo and I assumed he was ask if I could wash his hair for him, I took the soap and rubbed it in his soft hair, he didn't need soap In his hair for it to be soft, god I can't even say how much I love Kokichi Ouma, he is too cute, he then got closer to me and he hugged me when we got out, after that I laid down, and then he jumped on me and he hid In my shirt, slowly falling asleep as I played with his hair.