𝟎𝟐

I slowly opened my eyes, " oh my fucking god " I mumbled. I sat up stretching, I got out of bed and got ready for school. Today I decided to wear something simple.. a nice pink dress ( Ik they got uniforms but not in this story !! ) , i styled my hair and did my edges.

I added cute pink clips into my hair, I put on mascara and lipgloss and I was ready to go. I grabbed my bag, and put on matching shoes " I'm leaving! " I shouted before closing the door.

I started walking to school , I picked up food for lunch and continued walking. After I made it to school I went into my first period class, I looked around for seats in the back. I spotted Kei already here. Sadly I had to sit in the middle again, then Kei moved a bag off of the chair next to him and sat the bag by him.

Was he saving a seat for me? I slightly smiled and sat next to him " thank you Kei " I said smiling at him. He just looked at me, he eyed me up and down and quickly looked away.

I giggled and paid attention to the lesson for today, after a while I got bored. I decided to pass Him a note, I scribbled on the piece of paper and quickly put it on his desk when the teacher wasn't looking.

I watched him from my side eye, he didn't even bother giving the paper any attention, I sighed not giving it anymore thought and paid attention.

After a while of listening to the power point a piece of paper was on my desk. I softly smiled opening the paper.

Don't send notes during class idiot. That outfit looks nice.

It looked like cute was erased multiple times. I seen words like " beautiful " ,  " pretty " and " cute " I smiled. I put the piece of paper in my bag, the bell filled my ears as I got up. I was grabbing my things when I realized a bunch of guys were looking at me,

They were watching my every move. I felt hands on my waist and my dress being pulled down. I turned to see Kei. My shoulders relaxed " thanks " I said. I quickly left the classroom, I couldn't stop thinking about him.. Kei...

At lunch I sat with the whole team, even the coach. We talked about the games , they held we also got to know each other better. I really like Tendou he's chill, he could be like my guy Bestfriend.

It was now last period " okay everyone , it's time for a project. You will work on a art project I want you to partner up in 2s find something to draw or paint about , this is due in 2 weeks " I looked around to see everyone already had their partners. I looked to Kei's seat but he wasn't there " Tuskishima would you like to be my partner " I turned my head to see a girl talking to him. Welp I guess I'll have to do it by myself. " sorry but I'm doing my project with (y/n) " my eyes went wide. Wow. He walked over to me and sat down " so what do you wanna paint? " he asked. " I dunno " I said.

He shook his head, he looked at me smiling " you never know anything do you? " that's the first time I seen him smile. It felt good, the teacher began with the lesson.

I wrote down some ideas we could use for the project.

I didn't know after school I would be standing in front of the gate. Talking to Kei " so who's house should we do it at? " I asked. " let's go to mine. " I nodded , i texted my mother and let her know I was going over a friends house for a project.

Kei opened the door to his small apartment, it was very clean it felt like home " don't get to comfortable " he stated. I rolled my eyes and continued looking around.

We went to Kei's room , it was plain but detailed. We sat down at this desk and began working. We decided to work on a space type project, but as I was trying to help he wouldn't let me, so I'm sitting on his bed pouting, " don't be like that (y/n) " I didn't listen to him— he didn't wanna let me help so why should I listen to him.

I heard footsteps approaching me but I didn't care, a finger pushed my head up gently . I was face to face with this tall boy. " don't be like that , you can help " he whispered. I almost lost my confidence, I became a little closer " thank you " I whispered back. I kissed his cheek and went to go help finish the project,

After we were all done ...

It was so pretty , I couldn't stop staring at it " your really good Kei " I said. " I know " I rolled my eyes at his comment. I checked the time { 8:32pm } " I should start heading home it's late " I said.

He didn't say anything so I turned around to leave. I put my shoes back on as was about to open the door, " wait " I heard from behind me. I turned around raising a brow. He used his hand to gently tilt my head

He was so tall I almost broke my head off. His head when down to my cheek , and kissed it. He then let go off my face " goodnight (y/n). " he said turning around and leaving to his room, he slammed the door.

I rubbed my cheek. I smiled and left, leaving towards my own home. I finally made it , I walked through to the door and headed straight for my room. I dropped all of my things plopping onto my bed, I sat there for a minute before my phone went off

( theoneandonlykei wants to send you a message )

I opened my phone and read the message.

Sweet dreams.

I smiled at phone , I quickly typed a ' you too ' and changed into my pajamas, I laid down in my bed turning on Speed. And going to sleep for the night.