; Oreki Houtarou

You tucked a loose strand of [hair color] behind your ear as you and Houtarou walked together.

The sky was like a canvas with swirling sunset hue that made you sigh dreamily whenever you look up.

"Ne~ Houtarou-kun, you solved another mystery" You said breaking the comfortable silence

A tiny tint of pink dusted his cheeks and looked away, the gesture alone made you giggled quietly.

"I just got-

"Lucky, yeah i know" you chuckled at your energy-saving boyfriend.

You always knew that he have incredible skills at solving mysteries, you sometimes said it to him but as always he denied the fact.

You two walked in silence, enjoying the quiet time you two shared.

After a while you glanced up at Houtarou who looked very irritated.

"What's wrong?" you mumbled at him, tugging on his school jacket

He only shook his head, walked faster and looked the opposite way as he send a glare towards a boy, checking you out.

You couldn't help it

'He's Jealous!!'

so you burst into laughter as you caught up to him.

'He's so cute'

Absentmindedly, you slipped your hands over his, Houtarou only looked straight ahead and squeezed your hand.

It made you giggle again, oh him and his cute ways.

"Jealous, I see"

"Shut up" he grumbled and walked faster as he held your bag in his other hand, yes, the Low-Energy Oreki Houtarou is carrying your school bag, at first you really believed that the world is ending.

~time skip~

You stopped at your door, Houtarou handing your bag over to you.

You smiled up at him "Thank you Houtarou-Kun, for walking me home"

"Its nothing. I don't want to waste energy thinking what could've happened to you, if i didn't take you home" He grumbled then stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"Now that's a bit overreacting,"

"shut up. Would you rather walk home, alone?."

You shook your head and grinned at him "If it's fine with Houtarou-kun, its fine to me"

He walked up to you and kiss your forehead, draping over his arms onto your waist.

"Love you" he whispered in feather-light tone, his lips still lingering on your forehead as his hot breath prickles your scalp.

You could feel you cheeks, no wait, your face flush crimson red.

Humming an 'I love you too', you broke off the hug this time you giggled at his flustered face and unlocked your front door.

You sigh dreamily as you greet your mother.

Sitting in the the couch probably watching some sort of show.

"My baby's growing up so fast! Falling in love already, having a boyfriend, blah blah blah. One day i'll woke up being a grandma already"

she exclaimed as you climbed the stairs.

Oh my god.

You couldn't help but feel your face heating up, Again.

Anime Tittle: Hyouka

~.~

A/N

I tried, i really do.

Im sorry if Houtarou's is a bit OCC.

anyways

if you like this please click the Vote button for more d(n_n)b

Have a nice day or night! (^o^)9

[[Chiyo!]]