Chapter 1: Letter - Tenma Matsukaze

Luna: Well, hello there minna-san! This is Luna, Celestia's counterpart speaking to you!

Celestia: Shut up.

Luna: *Ignores her* By the way, this is my first time (to be exact) to write fanfics involving about Inazuma Eleven. So if you see any typographical errors, I would appreciate it if you tell me right away and I will fix it ASAP. Thank you!

Celestia: Idiot...

Luna: Mean~ Anyways, characters might act OOC and this fanfic is full of randomness and craziness. You have been warned.

Kirino: Aren't you going to warn Tenma about this-?

Tenma: *pops out of nowhere* What about me, Kirino-senpai?

Tsurugi: *deadpanning* You're gonna get laid, that's what.

Tenma: *blinks then pales* E-ehh?!

Luna: Tsurugi! *looks at Tenma* Not true! Don't listen to him!

Tsurugi: *rolls his eyes* Don't believe me? Here. *throws Luna's iPad mini*

Luna: Hey!

Tenma: *turns the gadget on and gulps* I... *looks at Luna then runs away*

Luna: Tenma! *glares at Tsurugi* Tsurugi!

Tsurugi: *smirking* Not my fault.

Shindou: Um... Don't mind them. But other than that, enjoy!

(F/n) - First name
(N/n) - Nickname

..~*~..

Watching the team playing soccer kind of made me a little bit at ease. Well, it's not like I hate soccer and such and neither do I dislike it. It's just that I'm not that interested - well, a little bit that is. But you get the idea.

Right now, I was seated with the three managers on the benches and as usual; Aoi is preparing the canteens and the towels for the team, Midori cheering and complimenting the team with her unending loud voice and as for Akane... I took a glance at her and kind of sweat-dropped. Yep, you already get the idea. She's capturing her 'Shin-sama' a picture and was like flowers and rainbows. Not that I mind.

Averting my gaze at Akane, I watched the team and would sometimes cheer for Tsurugi or shout insults at him. I-it's not like I have a crush on him or something! Who would ever love or like a frigid guy like him?! He's sadistic, blunt and downright annoying with that darn smirk of his and sending it on me while he's playing - wait, what the freaking-? Did he just...?

"What in the... Oi, you annoying bastard-of-an-excuse-of-a-seed! Why the hell are you not playing properly?!" I yelled at him, annoyed and yet, he still smirks even though I already scolded him.

"Huh, me (f/n)?" He snickered, making my eye twitch.

"No, Santa." I responded back sardonically. Kariya's lips twitched a bit in amusement as Tsurugi smirked even more. "And will you stop smirking? It's annoying, really!"

"Why?" He asks even more, and the game freezes when Tsurugi sauntered towards me. The team even stopped what they're doing to watch the scene unfold in front of them.

"So that you won't look like a creepy pedophile waiting for the right time to assault young girls in the middle of the night." I answered him bluntly, not caring if the team sees him embarrassed. Well... HE ISN'T! That goddarn piece of a seed!

"I see. Well, do you want to be the first?" He told me and smirked when my face flushed red at his statement. "Oh look, (f/n)-chan is blushing." He cooed. "How cute." That... Bastard!