1-Where am I?

It was just another ordinary morning for Beomgyu. Wake up, do the morning routine and work. Our Beomgyu was a 19 year old who was a high school dropout. His father was alcoholic who never payed any attention to him. At first he was quite abusive but once he grew up his father completely stopped engaging with him. He was bullied and made fun of at his school. Due to this trauma, he completed lost hopes and trust in people. He was mostly quiet and lost his own world. He hated engaging himself with people because all they do is bully him. He started working in a small cafe. He didn't really talk to anyone and just left after he was done with his work.

       After he was done bathing, he chose a proper outfit and left the house after locking the door. His cafe was a 20 minute walk from his house. As he was walking, he passed by a garden. He never really payed attention to the garden but today there was something unfamiliar at the centre of the garden. Since the garden was really small he could easily see what it was from the outside. It was...a black fog? He didn't know. There was thick black fog but no one else present at the park seemed to notice it? Curiosity got the best of him and he hesitantly started walking towards the fog.

       Once he got closer, the fog started sucking him in slowly. He panicked and screamed but no one could hear it. It's like he was invisible to everyone else. He couldn't do anything and stop resisting and let the fog suck him in. 'Is this the end of me?' he thought, even though he wasn't sure of what this dog was it was really creepy and eerie. He felt his eyelids getting heavy and he finally have up and passed out.

       He woke up in an unfamiliar place. He was at the centre of a huge empty ground. There was a huge building that stood at the end of the ground. He was amazed by how pretty the building was. It was made of transparent glass and had around 7-8 floors with small conical roofs. He looked at the pretty building with his eyes wide open and all he could say was 'Wow'. He snapped out of his trance and looked around. He had to figure out the situation he was in. He thought to himself 'Did I end up here after being sucked by the fog? That's like a fantasy...am I dreaming?' He pinched himself and unfortunately it hurt making him hiss slightly in pain. He heard some voices from a distance and saw a few people walk in from a tall silver gate. They all wore the same long black cape like a uniform. 'Is this a school?' he thought.

       He was busy staring at the building, deep in thought when someone approached him. "Hey! Who are you? I haven't seen you around here." he said. Beomgyu looked up at him "Yeah I haven't seen myself around here either" Beomgyu said sarcastically. The boy laughed "Well, are you a new tranfer student or something?" Beomgyu looked at him in confusion. "Transfer what?" It was the boy's turn to be confused now. "You aren't a transfer student? Then why are you here? You seem young so I doubt you're here to apply as a teacher." Beomgyu was really confused. He was contemplating on whether to tell this boy. The boy didn't seem suspicious. He finally gave up and decided to tell the boy how he ended up here.

       "So you ended up here after being sucked in by a black fog? I think it's a portal and it requires a very high magic level. So I think the superiors brought you here but why all of a sudden? It's past midterms now." He said. Beomgyu looked at him slightly shocked. "Magic?" The boy looked at him. "This is a magic school. You didn't even know that?" Beomgyu's head was spinning from all the new information he thought only existed in fantasies. This definitely had to be a dream, right? There's no way this is true, right?