xi.

Felix woke up in hyunjin's, warm, cosy embrace. He didn't wanted to wake up but it was the stupid Monday (tch) and they both had their classes. Felix sat up and checked hyunjin's forehead, in case he had fever. Hyunjin slightly opened his eyes, and held Felix's hand. "I'm ok. Until you're with me." He said. The older got up and prepared some breakfast for them, until the younger would bath.

Felix came out and started dressing up. Hyunjin went in the shower and came out just after a few minutes. They both went down stairs and sat on the dining table. Both were eating when hyunjin had a call from his mom.

"Hey mom."

"Where are you hyunjin?" His mom asked, more like in a worried tone.

"Of course at Felix's place mom." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"When will you come back home?" His mom sighed.

"Never actually.." He blabbered, "I don't know? Maybe evening?"

"You've been there the whole night! I need to see you right now." His mom replied.

"Mom Felix isn't ok! I need to be with him right now." Hyunjin groaned.

"He'd just be a burden if keep buttering him so much. Just give him some money and come back." His mom hung up.

Hyunjin let out a 'tch' and kept his phone aside. "Hy..Hyunjin" Felix looked at the older. "Yea?" Hyunjin took a bite of the bread. "Am I a burden?" Felix asked. Hyunjin took a pause. "What are you saying? You're literally my boyfrien-"

"I heard your mom." Felix added.

Hyunjin sighed and held the pink head's hand. "She just wanted me to come home that's it. Don't worry. Taking care of you is my priority." Hyunjin gave him a warm smile. "But.. Still.. If.. If your mom wants you home-"

"Let's go to my place!" Hyunjin exclaimed. "If you don't mind." Felix shrugged.

They had their breakfast and drove at hyunjin's place. His mom opened the door. She looked at Felix and kind of looked...mad at him? Hyunjin took Felix upstairs. Felix was looking through the older's cupboard. "Can i try this?" Felix held a blue hoodie against his upper body. "It would look cute. I'd like me on your body instead-"

"I'm trying it."

Felix's POV

I could almost make my own country in his hoodie. It was huge and comfy. And god it smelled like him. I just...never wanted to take it off. "Aw look at you! My kitten looks so cute." Hyunjin opened his arms for me. I ran and slammed my head on his chest. "Your body feels like a..girl's" He ran his hand down the back of my waist to..well-

I pouted and looked at him. "How do you know how a 'girl's' body is?" I asked. "I don't even know but, you're better than any of the 'girls'." He smiled.

He kept me down on the bed and walked to the door. He closed it and turned around. I just kept staring at his huge figure approaching me. Damn how beautiful is he. He crawled on the bed, and soon was over me.

"You're lips look lonely~" I smirked. "So does that body of yours" Hyunjin replied. He leaned closer for a kiss and I closed my eyes. I was still for a while, but then opened my eyes. "Hyunjin?" I saw him laid down beside me. "Why didn't you kiss me?" I turned facing him. "A kiss? I was about to do something else. But I need a place where I could hear your beautiful voices" Hyunjin bit his lips.

I turned bright red and stuffed my head in his chest.

"Hyunjin come down for a minute" His mom called him down. Hyunjin stood at the staircase, asking his mom why she called him. She didn't reply so he did what she asked him to.

Hyunjin was there for more than 10 minutes. I wasn't really worried but thought it would be wrong to interrupt them. My mind changed when I heard a slam and glass shattering. I peeked from the staircase. Hyunjin has broke a glass and was arguing with his mom.

"Well you shouldn't have called him a 'burden' or something! He heard it and took it seriously!"

"Oh yea! He's more important now"

"Mom that's it." He marched upstairs and I rushed back in, trying to act normal. He fixed hair and washed his face. I sat beside him and asked what was wrong. "It's nothing. We're going back." He wiped his eyes took his car keys. "Where?" I asked. "To your place" He helped me stand.

"Why? We just came here" I looked at him. "Felix please!" He shouted. I looked down and followed him. He walked me out of the house, unlocked the car and made me sit next him.he started the car and said nothing the whole ride.

"Hyunjin what's wrong? Talk to me we can solve this!" I walked behind him, dashing to my apartment. We entered in, he slammed the door behind us and sat down. "Hyunjin please. First off you argued with your own mother and now dragged me here" I looked at him. "Felix she doesn't understand us. She thinks I care about you more than her.." He sighed.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked

"Nothing. I'm leaving. We'll just... Meet on dates or something." He looked at me.

"What? No way I can't just- isn't there any other way?" I held his hand tight.

"I can't think of anything felix. Until I explain mom everything, we'll have to stay like this"

"When will you tell her?"

"I promise one day, in front of you I'll tell her that 'this is the boy of my dreams.' " He smiled at me. Hyunjin left and I changed to my own clothes.