4.Chapter

Namjoon doesn't ask him anything. He finished and took his dishes to wash. He was washing when jungkook also put the dishes in the sink. Namjoon sided himself so he could wash his hands. But after jungkook washed his hands then started to wash the dishes too.

" You don't have to, I can do it. I always do."

Namjoon protests. But jungkook doesn't move a bit. So namjoon gets the point and he sits on the counter.

" So then..... How you will be able to go to Busan if you have no passport or any documents with you."

" I don't know, my mind is clueless."

" I think, we should inform the police Maybe they can help you."

Suddenly, jungkook stops washing the dishes and glances at him over his shoulder. Namjoon stops swinging his legs. He waits to get scolded or cursed by him but then doesn't say anything namjoon murmurs.

" Because I don't think there's any solution for you."

Jungkook turns off the tap and puts the dishes in place then he gets out of the kitchen. Namjoon follows him.

" Listen I am sorry if said something wrong but this is the only way to get your passport getting back. And they will be arrested for their illegal works."

Jungkook turns and namjoon is extremely close to him.

" It's okay. I know what you're trying to say, INDIRECTLY. Don't worry I am leaving from here. You already helped me so much. What I will do it's not your cup of tea, I can understand. I leaving. "

Jungkook explains that namjoon wants him to leave from here. Gazed fixed on him. Jungkook smirked as he could see his harsh words working on him because the look was on namjoon it's regret, for what he said.

" Jungkook, I don't mean like that. I am just saying...."

Jungkook cuts him off by pointing his finger toward him.

" don't, you don't need to explain to me. You just want me to get arrested because you think I am a criminal or a sex worker. Isn't it."

Namjoon doesn't mean all this. He grips jungkook's shoulder with concern in his eyes.

" God No Jungkook. I don't mean all this you're assuming. I just want to help you in any way possible. I am embarrassed that you felt like that I mean all this but I don't mean all this. If I was thinking you were a criminal or a sex worker, I would have called the police already but I don't do that. See... Even I didn't ask you again about yourself. "

Namjoon finished what he needed to say. But the angry look on jungkook face is making him worried. Then he realised he holding him too tightly. He feels awkward so he removes his hands. Jungkook doesn't bother to stand there anymore and he goes to the door to get out.

" hey... Please listen to me... You're misunderstanding me."

Jungkook was about to open the door so namjoon stood up in front of him. Leaning on the door and blocking him to open the door.

" Don't be a dumbass and leave my way. "

" I am sorry.....My intention was not to hurt you. I am just...."