I groan at the constant ringing of the door bell. We should get that removed. Rolling my eyes, I pull myself out of bed and make my way downstairs. Opening the door, I roll my eyes at the sight of the man from before. "Well, isn't this a surprise," he smirks, looking me up and down. It's only now that I realize what I'm wearing. I'm wearing a mid thigh, red silk nightgown with a lace v-neck with a matching silk robe no longer than my nightgown. My legs on full display along with a reasonable amount of my cleavage. My hair is just down. Nothing special about it at the moment. "If you're done checking me out, tell me what you want," I grumble still sleepy. "Feisty," he smirks. "Well. I was bored and you were the first thing to come to mind. How about you and I go around town," he suggest flirtatiously. "You tried to kill me yesterday and compelled me," I hiss. "Come one darling. You're not still mad about that, are you?" He smirks. I roll my eyes at the nickname. "Do. Not. Call. Me. Darling," I glare. "Alright, darling. Now go get dressed. I promised you'll have fun," he smirks once again. "Who said I need your help having fun?" I scoff. "No one. Stop taking everything to offense. Now, go get ready," he says, turning me around by my shoulders. Rolling my eyes, I make my way upstairs.

I change into a black henley and white skirt with some black heels and make my way downstairs

I change into a black henley and white skirt with some black heels and make my way downstairs. "Come on, playboy," I say, walking past him. "After you," he says, catching up easily. "Where are we going?" I ask. "I was thinking the town outlet. You like to shop?" He ask. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask. I open the car door and climb into the passenger seat of his convertible Porsche. "Nice car," I say. "You like cars?" He ask, pulling out of the driveway. "Yeah. Collect them actually," I say," clicking the button for the radio. Slipping on his shades, he drives off in an illegal speed. Now this is my type of ride. He parks in the parking lot, opening the door for me. "Aren't you flattering
today," I smirk playfully. "Come darling," he smirks, knowing I hate the nickname. As we walk around, I catch sight of a small boutique. "Let's go in there," I smile, walking over with his arm in mine. Why I grabbed his arm, I don't know. We walk inside and the sight of a green dress hanging in the wall.

"Want it?" Kol ask

"Want it?" Kol ask. "Why, you gonna pay?" I ask sarcastically, reaching into my purse. "No actually. But, neither are you," he says. He leads me to to the counter and looks at the woman. "My girl wants that dress. Pack it up for her," he compels. Nodding silently, the man walks away. "My girl?" I ask with a raised brow. "Only for the day... For now," he whispers the last part in my ear, causing them to turn best red. Turning my head to hide my blush, I clear my throat. What the hell is happening to me? I'm nearly a thousand years old. I shouldn't be having those problems. The man walks back over with a white bag in hand. He hands me my dress and we walk out. "Where you want to go next?" He ask. I look around to see a bar called Regina's Bar. "Let's go to the bar," I suggest. "Alright darling," he says. "Stop calling me that," I say with a little less force. The more he says it, the less I hate it. We make our way into the bar where I see an old friend of mine as well as a vampire. Her names Regina. My brother's ex fiance about three hundred years ago. In the end, h dumped her for an unknown reason and disapeared. I haven't seen him since. He just left me a note says not to look for him. She looks up to me and is about to say something when I shake my head. Getting the message, she acts like she doesn't know me. "What can I get you too?" She ask, wiping her hands on her apron. "Bourbon," I respond, sitting down. "I'll have the same," Kol says, sitting down beside me. "Aren't you cute," she chuckles, grabbing two glasses. "Well take the bottle," Kol says, causing her to nod.

Looking up at the empty caraoke stage, Kol smirks. "How about you go sing a song," he suggest, bumping shoulder playfully. "How do you know if I can sing?" I ask with a raised brow. "I've been around long enough to recognize a singing voice. Now go," he says, bumping me out of my chair. Rolling my eyes playfully, I walk up there. Everybody turns to my as I pick up the mic with expecting eyes.

I jump off of the stage and make my way back to the bar to see Kol sitting there with a smile. "Quit the voice," he smirks. "Thanks," I smile, sitting down. I pour myself a drink and lean back. "You know too much about me and I know nothing about you. You know I can sing. Where I live. Even that I like cars. All I know about you is that you like leather jackets and that you wear bourbon vanilla cologne," I out childishly, crossing my arms. "Alright. What do you want to know?" He ask. "Why'd you ask me out?" I ask. "You weren't boring. I don't think so anyway," he says. I feel myself internally blush at his response. "Favourite color?" I ask. "Red and blur," he shrugs. "Same," I smile. "Favorite drink?" I ask. "Bourbon and whiskey," he says.

Now, my turn," he smirks. "Alright, what you got?" I ask, taking a swig of my drink. "Why is it that you pretend to be something you're not?" He ask. "What are you talking about?" I ask, hiding my nervousness. "I recognize that ring on your finger. I invented the spell," he smirks. My eyes widen at his response. "Well, should've known I couldn't fool you. Me and my friend came up with a bet. To see who can survive as a human the longest," I tell him. "So, you chose to be weak?" He ask. "Figured, why not. Switch rolls for a little while. Experience the other side of the track," I smirk. "That's ridiculous," he laughs, pouring himself another glass. "That why we did it," I laugh. "So, until this get is over, I'm going to have to protect you," he smirks, leaning in. "I can protect myself," I say. "Really? Because I just slipped this bracelet from your wrist and you didn't even notice," he says, dangling it in my face. "Jerk," I laugh, reach for it, only for him to hold it higher. Standing up, I jump trying to get it only to fall in his arms. "Careful darling," he smirks, holding onto me.  I may be 5'9 but he's still a vampire, giving him the advantage. I press up against him dangerously close. I jump up for it again when he avoids my hand, snapping it onto my wrist. "I can't stand you," I laugh. I try to stand up only to fall back into his arms. For some unknown reason, we both start to laugh. Leaning my head into his shoulder as I do. He grabs my waist, sending shivers down my spine, and stands me up. "You know, human you is a clutz," he chuckles. "Am not," I argue back. "We should get going," he sighs. "Yeah," I say, grabbing my purse.