First heat ( smut) Yoonmin

Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch and he woke up Next to Yoongi. Yoongi said " Good morning baby boy did you sleep well?" Jimin wiped his eyes and nodded but then looked outside and it was morning. He looked back at Yoongi and asked " Shouldn't you be asleep?" Yoongi asked " Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" Jimin said " yes but don't you sleep during the day?" Yoongi said " I'll go to sleep soon, I just stayed awake for you." Jimin smiled and said " You don't have to do that." Your presence is enough." Yoongi said " It's ok baby, go get ready." Jimin got up and went to his room and took a shower, did his hair, brushed his teeth, got dressed and came downstairs.

He was wearing this

Yoongi looked at him and started blushing

Yoongi looked at him and started blushing. Jimin saw this and asked him if he was ok. Yoongi nodded and said " go eat breakfast." Jimin gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the table. Yoongi watched him go and then turned around to Namjoon staring at him with hostility. Namjoon said " Don't get any ideas." Yoongi laughed nervously and silently hissed at him. Jimin was soon done with breakfast and went to school. Yoongi decided to finally go to sleep and he saw Hoseok sleeping in his room too. Taehyung woke up with a headache remembering the events from last night and he laughed. Jungkook woke up and said he was sore. Taehyung said " It's not my fault." Jungkook hit him and said " It is your fault." Taehyung said " I know you loved it though." Jungkook blushed and said " yeah I did" Taehyung said " Do you still want to sleep though?" Jungkook nodded and laid back down and Taehyung spooned him. 

At school

Jimin was going to all of his regular classes and school was going by pretty smoothly. He was ready for summer time so he could sleep in and enjoy quality time with his family. Soon the bell rang for lunch and he went outside as usual but suddenly he felt a little aroused and he felt something under his skirt. He checked and he had a boner. He didn't know why this was happening but he soon started feeling pain. His ears and tail popped out all of a sudden and he made them go away as quickly as possible. Lunch time was over and he needed to go to his next class.

In the classroom

He sat down in his seat and took out his textbooks. He needed to touch himself and he was trying to hide his boner. He remembered Yoongi's rule. Never touch yourself or their will be consequences.

He decided to do it anyway because Yoongi wasn't here. He reached down under his skirt and started palming himself. It felt amazing and he wanted to moan out loud but he was in class. He started to pick up the pace and he was shaking slightly. He knew he was going to cum soon but before he knew it he was cumming. He needed to clean himself up so he grabbed some paper towels from his bag and while he was cleaning himself, he heard Yoongi's voice in his head. I can see you baby boy. You touched yourself without my permission now you're gonna have to face the consequences.

Jimin got scared but his feeling was soon replaced with pain. He held his stomach and he asked if he could go to the nurse. The professor let him go and he left the class room and walked through the hallway and he dropped to the floor. He sensed other Alpha's close by. He was hoping Yoongi would feel his pain, but he was a vampire so it didn't work that way. He grabbed his phone and called Yoongi.