i wish we have more time

Author's note:
make sure you've read the tags.

oh btw, haruchiyo here is normal with no psychotic tendencies etc. and now, please enjoy :)

english is not my first language.

----

They were the happiest when they're together.

From morning till the bell rang in the afternoon, Haruchiyo and Takemichi were together. Haruchiyo is very popular in school, he's the rich and mysterious kid there. Expected, since he's from the Akashi family, a very wealthy and well-known group of people run a company by his father and  older brother.

While, Takemichi is rather just an average student, with a normal and simple family. He's known for being reckless and a rather clumsy guy in their school but he's nice and kind, people adored him.

No matter who you are, you'll get charmed by him. And Haruchiyo was in no way an exception.

They didn't get along at first, always bickering here and there, but at the end of the day when people are leaving the school. Some students would actually see both of them either on the rooftop or inside the classroom, talking or writing in their notebooks. Their desk, right in front of each other.

Before anyone knew it, they started dating. It was a shock to everyone, but they could see how the two were well matched for each other despite the differences.

"Haru" The male turned to look up to see an angel smiling at him, "Yes? Is there something you didn't understand in the lessons today?" he asks, putting his pen down to stop writing. The blond shakes his head, "Nope, not that. Can we go and eat?" Haruchiyo closes his notebook, "Are you hungry? Sure, let's go" he mutters before starting packing his things.

"Uh- we can eat later! I'm sure you haven't finished your notes yet!" The other stammered, but Haruchiyo just chuckled. "That can wait, I'm almost done with it anyway. Most importantly, I can't have you starving" he said, slinging his bag on his shoulder.

"Yeah.. but—"

"No buts! Now, c'mon let's get some good korokke" Haruchiyo utters, dragging the other male outside the classroom, arm around his waist. Noticing that Takemichi is suddenly breathing heavily, "What's wrong? You tired? We can just have someone to drive us there" he said, looking at the smaller male with worry laced upon his eyes.

"I'm fine, Haru," Takemichi smiles at him reassuringly "..Okay"

Haruchiyo cherishes everything he and Takemichi do. He doesn't like it at home, not at all. It's suffocating, always talking about business, money, lies, and everything else in between. Always about the future, future of the company, who's going to be the heir and so on.

But when he's with Takemichi, life just makes everything more livelier, more colorful, more... beautiful. He cherishes everything, the time they always spent. He makes sure to keep it ingrained in his head that not everything is about business, money, and power.

Everything that Takemichi taught him. He always takes it to heart.

-----

They were eating, his parents were talking about business again. When will this ever stop?

He got a nodge from his right, he turned to see his little sister. "Haru-nii, when are you going to introduce Michi-nii to them?" his sister whispered to him, making sure it was quiet enough for Haruchiyo to only hear. He glared at her, "Stop talking about him here" he whispered back before continuing to eat. His sister pouts but doesn't push any further, making Haruchiyo grateful.