#brocken

Airi was spending time with Ena at a café, when her phone buzzed in her pocket, "Hold on Ena, I need to check my phone" She had interrupted whatever bullshit Ena was spouting, and Ena had an offended look on her face at not being able to finish whatever meaningless thing she was saying, "Excuse me bitch, is your phone really more important than me?" Airi rolled her eyes, the answer was obvious, "Yes"

Airi unlocked her phone, ignoring the protests from the inferior Shinonome, and saw a message from Shizuku, "I was just hit by a bus lmao" Airi's eyes went wide, "What the fuck Shizuku?" Shizuku sent a picture, she was on a hospital bed, and looked kinda like she had been hit by a schoolbus going 95 mph. "HOLD ON I'LL BE RIGHT THERE SHIZUKU"

"Soz Ena, I gotta go see one of my less annoying friends rn" Ena flipped her off, going on her own phone to talk to her Nightcord kitten Mizuki as Airi fled the scene, not paying for all the shit she ate, "BITCH GET BACK HERE, I AIN'T PAYING FOR UR FATASS"

Airi broke into the hospital, she would've just came as a visitor but she was banned for stealing drugs last time she came, "SHIZUKU, ARE YOU OKAY??"

Shizuku was in fact, not okay, she was barely alive because getting hit by a bus isn't good for your health. "Bitch, does it look like I'm okay?"

Airi shook her head, "Not rlly" she went by Shizuku's side, "Please say you'll live, I don't want to be alone" She got uncharacteristically serious for a fanfic like this, and held onto Shizuku's hand gently

"Uh, hate to burst your bubble, but yeah, imma die lmao" Airi had tears in her eyes, "No, you can't"

Just then, Shizuku fucking died, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"