Chapter 5

Tuesday

Lex pov
"Hey pres?" I asked. Right now we just left her house and now we're driving to school but I wanna ask her if we can pick up Starbucks because I'm really craving a white chocolate mocha frap.

"Oh no what?" She said then giggled as she kept her hands on the steering wheel.

"Can we stop at Starbucks please" I asked. She looked at me and I pulled the puppy dog face. She cannot resist it. It's a charmer 😌

"White chocolate mocha frap?" She already knows my order. And that's on long friendship

"Yep!" She pulled up to the drive through and got me my drink and a bagel. She also got herself a vanilla mocha frap. We got someone new hanging with us today. Her names siena. Pres said she's nice and chill but I didn't really talk to her. I wasn't really talking yesterday until after school. Right now I have a lot on my plate and I'm just trying to please everyone. I know she said I'm perfect and that means the world to me but I'm far from perfect. In her eyes i might be but in mine im not. But anyways, we're about 5 minutes away from the school. Im kinda scared to meet siena. I hope she's as nice as pres says she is.

Presleys pov
We got to school and just finished the first 2 lessons. Me and Lex are standing outside siena and munchys class waiting for them because apparently they have the same class. Lex is so worried and it's so adorable. I keep telling her there's nothing to worry about but she's so scared. She's shy when it comes to new people. Especially recently, the only friends Lex has got is me, munchy and now maybe siena. I try to talk to everyone and everyone talks to me. I like it but Lex hates all the attention.

" hey guys!" Siena and Munchy walked out their class and walked up to us.

"Hey!" I shouted as they walked up to us.

"Hey im siena" siena said calmly as she reached her hand out to shake Lex's hand.

"Lex" Lex introduced herself and shook sienas hand. We all started to make our way to an empty classroom for break. We usually go here because as much as people love me and I love them, I also like the silence so classrooms are the best vibe for me. We got to the classroom and me and lex sat on a table towards the back while siena and Munchy sat on the seats on the other side of us. We all started talking and siena and lex started to get along. I'm happy lex is giving her a chance. Lex is super friendly she just doesn't like new people but I'm glad she likes siena.