Nap in the Library

King was looking through the shelves, browsing around. As he looked through an open space, he saw Ram lying face down at one of the tables. He quietly walked over and looked to see that he was asleep. King smiled a little at how cute Ram looked. He took off his engineer jacket and placed it on his shoulders.

He took a seat across from him and brought out some work. As he was working, he took a couple glances at the sleeping Nong. He still couldn't believe that he'd fallen for him. Not only that, but they've been dating for a couple months now. Only his friends and Ram's friends knew about their relationship. 

Also, Kumfah knew as well, who was overjoyed at the news and practically made the two of them deaf at her squeal. Boun wasn't entirely happy about the relationship at first, but he's gotten over it and was just happy that he's happy.

King looked up at the sleeping Nong once more and moved to the seat next to him. He laid his head down and smiled as he paid close attention to the details of Ram's face. He carefully moved a strand of his raven black hair from his porcelain face. He felt himself feeling tired himself and slowly closed his eyes.

Half an hour later, Ram slowly opened his eyes to see King lying in front of him. He was shocked and slowly got up and stretched. He felt something move on his shoulder and saw King's engineer jacket. He looked back at the sleeping Phi and smiled. 

He looked around to see if anyone was looking in their direction. When he saw nobody looking, he leaned his head down and placed a quick kiss on King's cheek. He pulled out his phone to check the time and saw that it was 2:00. He didn't have any more classes, but he wasn't sure about King. He gently shook King awake.

"P'King?" He softly called out.

King slowly opened his eyes and saw that Ram was awake.

"Ai' Ning, how long were you awake?" He asked as got up and rubbed his eyes while stretching.

Ram didn't reply as he handed King back his jacket. King took it and put it back on.

"Do you have any more classes." King asked and Ram shook his head.

"Then, let's get something to eat."

King packed up his things and stood up with Ram following behind. As they were leaving, Ram suddenly grabbed King's arm. King looked at him confused, until Ram gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks for the jacket." Ram said.

King stood there frozen, his face turning red.

"Let's get going." King said quickly and walked ahead.

Ram had a small grin on his face as he followed behind King.