ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

Hello!
    This is my first Author's Note in my first published story! I currently write this on August 05, 2022, Friday, at 00:05. Look, I dislike Author Notes cutting off the flow of my readings too, but I wouldn't be placing this here if I didn't think it wasn't important. I have wrote and started this story last 2020 (November 15) for fun and never thought of publishing yet, so - please, I didn't think of editing much and my writing is still very much. . .still not at all the best, but I swear that it gets better. I do not wish to edit much of my writing (except, however, the Prologue) because I like to look back on it an see how much I improved but also recall the memories as I wrote each chapter. Cheesy, I know, but true. I am currently in the process of half YEAR 4, which I hope to publish too if this goes well with you all.
  Please, remember, this story was and still is only for fun. I am a huge Potterhead, fantasy genre lover, and kpop stan (but I don't think I am very hardcore that I follow and know every content to the very shadow of their personalities) so a deadly reminder that it's fan fictional so their personalities and characters are altered for the sake of the plot and story.
  And also, please, remember, this is a work of pure FAN FICTION a work for and of fun. There will be accurate and many inaccurate moments if ever, but please don't be rude if you have any suggestions or comments because I will no doubt be open, love, and definitely appreciate what you think! So, feel free to message me or anything on Wattpad's chat.
  I can already tell that there'll be comments that wouldn't agree with my choices of Houses for them, but these were my thoughts (and I wrote this before some official feed and content of what their Houses might be) - and what I discussed with my hardcore-kpop-stan-friend for almost a week - on what they would be Sorted into.
  [ Disclaimer/s: Chapters over 20+ pages, slow burn ]
  [ Encouraged but optional for better reading experience: Hoefler Text/Baskerville, smallest font size, page for Reading Mode]
  With that said! I am very much excited and happy to share this work that has got me through tough and troubling times, distracting me when reality got too heavy for me. I hope you give it a chance. Thank you and Enjoy!

The Witch of The Velvet Room