Episode 1: The Invitation

(This chapter is entirely skip-able as it is the exact same as the show. I'm only making this chapter to set the scene and to ease you all into my writing style. Other than that, nothing plot-wise changes, so feel free to pass this chapter if you don't want to read a very long refresher.)

'I started having dreams about a house, a house that was built without hands. And then one day, I received a letter and it became mine. Life had been breathed into a fantasy...but now, it won't let me sleep until I invite others.'

Joey sat down at his desk, taking out a pen to write his notes. To my esteemed friends, I have acquired an illustrious estate from the death of a distant relative who I've never met. I thought it only fitting that I invite you all to attend a diner party on its grounds.

A lady knocked on the front door. It opened to a guy in casual clothes. "Telegram for mister DeLaGhetto."

Timothy took the letter out of her hands and looked at it. "Am I getting sued?"

At Justine's place, she was reading the letter aloud whilst on her kitchen counter. "It will certainly be a night to remember. however the estate is quite peculiar and only exists in the 1920s."

While reading, GloZell scoffed. "The 1920s? The heck nah." 

Matt had the letter in his hands, reading it over by his PC set-up. "To enter it's grounds, you must be dressed with clothes entirely in that era. If you're carrying anything from the modern world, the house will simply never appear for you?" He was completely confused about what that last statement went. 

Joey continued to write. Not only your clothing but your attitude must reflect the time. I've included your unique characteristics on the back of this invitation. My driver will pick you up and take you on a road that can only be taken by his mysterious time-traveling automobile. And then, almost like magic, the place will appear. 

It was the night of the party. The guests were being chauffeured in the cars one by one. The driver opens each door for the guest as they walk towards the house. Joey's new living space was the size of an elite mansion, most of the guests would be shocked that this was where the party was to take place. 

One by one, the guests walk in as their assigned characters. 

"My name is Shane, and they call me the 'Renegade'."

"My name is Eva. My character is the 'Journalist'."

"My name is GloZell and I am the 'Jazz Singer'."

"I'm Oli White, and uhm, I am the 'Big Game Hunter'."

"My name is Justine and I'm the 'Gambler'."

"My name is Andrea and I am kind of like a 'Fixer'."

"My name is Matt. I am the college 'Professor'."

"I'm Sierra and I am an 'Heiress'."

"My name is LeLe Pons and I am a 'Hustler'."

"My name is Timothy DeLaGhetto. I'm a 'Mobster'."

With all of the guests in the foyer, they talk among themselves.