Chapter 1:Our World

War,Virus,Global Warming,Climate change etc. This shit's Are Related to human kind behavior's. A sentimental beings that destroys Everything at every pace of time.

Will let's start from the beginning the Literal beginning. The first people to be born. Adam and Eve. They lived there life with Gods side. But what did they do next? They literally sinned. Yeah I know what you're thinkin. Why the fucked did they ate that fruit when God told them to not eat the fruit? Answer....The Greediness of a person the temptations that a person wanted A great power that can over come the power of God. A person wants to be like him. But no one i mean nobody can ever never over past the power of christ.he created everything. And Just a Glimpse he can destroy anything to. But after we sinned god did not Do that. He did not killed nor destroy everything that the world had.he gave people a second chance. To redeemed them selves as a faithful son of God. But what did People do next ? They killed the son of God "Jesus Christ" I mean WTF? Is wrong with us.. we sinned I know but Every sentiment that God had? Destroyed? By his Fucking sons and daughter. Because they don't really fucking believe of Jesus Christ. That's it.and they crucified him.because of a small problem.such a shit. Man our ancestors are the worst living shit. If they want to doomed as all Maybe or I wish that they just fucking Sue them selves up. They're nothing but Nut head...but this is Not really they're hundred percent fault to.some people believe in the living saviour many people did....and that's why God And his son because of God's son kindness God Gave human kind a little third chance. A chance that could change the sinful ways of Human kinds. And after that many times years past by.

And now where in the present.a doomed hateful present.with a lot of worries. With a lot of things going on.bad things. Like war. COVID 19 , climate change and Everything in the world. Know one knows when is gonna end. But we know how it's gonna end.To stop our shity lives and kill our selves. Hehe.. Syk.. livng in this era is like living in hill. it's rather a more sophisticated times. With so much Going wrong in our world. It's like the end of times. But we know we can change. We can destroy What our ancestors Teach the wrong Teaching we can live naturally. Foods,Goods,Livings we can Live without a lie without harm without pain. We can live freely if we set our world run as free as she can be. Our future change to horrible to great if our ways of living. Will end and the Livng of unity and freely are in our paths.pollution can be finished..plastics can be corrupted and violence can be changed by breathing air freely step by step our lives will change.

Future is in our path we can Just wait what world would look like.but let's not just fucking wait. We can Help make our future a greater more likeable One. Step by step this shitty world will become a stronger Harmless Liveliness and peaceful place that we can really call our home. Let's not wait to get doomed over our planet. Let us make our step to move on in our life and make a greater path to our Future Family life.
According to An nonidentified Persona
"Life change if you change"

Let's make our place a suitable one Untill side by side harmony and symphony will Collide as one

But untill then This is Reality Reality change If your point of view in life Will be better to live in to everyone.