Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1!

You woke up to the perfect sound of your boyfriend Harry’s heartbeat, you take your head of his chest and look at the time and quickly jump out of your and Harrys bed and of course waking up harry it was 12:00 in the afternoon “what the hell are you doing Kayla.” Harry says as he slowly sits up as you get dressed “sorry for waking you Haz I am late for work” you say to harry and harry says back “but I don’t want you to go to work today I thought you u were going watch me perform at the Today show Kayla” he gives you a pouting face and lays down under the sheets  and you got finished getting dressed then went and jumped under the sheets and kissed his nose and you told him that you will go with him and watch him perform at the Today show but first you had to ring your work up he jumped up and gave you a hug and gave you a kiss on the lips and you ran down stairs to make Pancakes for breakfast while harry got dressed.

As you made the pancakes you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist and a hot breath on your neck you turn around to face harry who was wearing a pair of black skinny leg jeans a white t-shirt the plane necklace you gave him for his birthday and white converses and kiss him and then gave him the 3 pancakes and he goes and sit in the lounge with you and to cuddle while watch the news and eating pancakes. As soon as you both finished eating you put your dishes into the sink and you both go outside to Harry’s car and drive to Louis’s house you walk in and Louis is watching a movie with Eleanor and the rest of the boys where there to.

 “Well hello love birds” Liam jokes around and Harry gives him the death stare, shish Haz I was just playing around no need for death stirs. “sorry Li Harry is having a bad day today “Anyway we all ready to go” asked Niall everyone nodded their heads and ran out to their cars and we all drove to the Ellen show were the boys were performing the stage was all set up nicely and it was time for the boys to Perform in front of 5,000 girls you gave Harry a good luck kiss and hug then followed the other boys out on to the stage.

The boys sang little things, what make you beautiful, live while were young and kiss you which Harry couldn’t stop staring at you. After the boys finished you went to find harry to congragilate him for the performance, but suddenly you got a text message from you sister saying that she wants you back home I need you now. You don’t know how to harry so you walked up to him and gave him the sad face and he asked you what was wrong and you said “I have to go back to Holmes chapel because of my sister she needs me in a hurry” and you look at harry and he looks sad but you told him you be back in a couple of days you kiss him and tell him how much you love him and go home and pack you stuff and jump onto the plane.

You got home and you kept thinking about harry so you decided to ring him but there was no answer so you walked inside to you house were your mum and dad and brothers and sisters live.  You walked in to find you sister crying you ask her what is wrong and she says that her and her boyfriend broke up and he got kicked out and she doesn’t want to live with mum and dad. You pick her up and sat her down to talk and she told you everything that was happening, after the talk that lasted for hours She final asked you if she can live with you for a while and you said yes.

Please comment