Cause of my contentment

Tzuyu's POV

They say you shouldn't fall for your best friend. You shouldn't because when problems arise, you lose more than a relationship - you lose your friendship in the process. 

They say you shouldn't but they also say you can't help who you fall for. Well, I did just that. I fell for her. My best friend. 

How can anyone not fall for such a bubbly human being? For Sana? She is everything I wish for on a wishing star. She is my wish on December 25th every year, my birthday wish, and she is the very cause of my contentment. 

But I can feel my hopeful wishes being sucked away every time she talked about her. 

She would call me after going out on dates with her, and tell me how her heart is happy. Little did she know that with every ounce of happiness she radiated, my heart dies a little bit.

I wanted to tell her that I, too can make her heart flutter. I wanted to tell her that she deserves someone that doesn't treat her like absolute shit. 

But tonight. Tonight she needs a friend to console in, and I will be just that. 

--

"Let me make you forget Sana. Use me!"

That was my heart talking, seeing her like this hurt me more than she could ever imagine. 

"Just use me!" I kiss her again before she manages to get back into her sense.

"T-tzuyu.. What were you thinking!? I can't use you!" She pushes me a little bit too hard that I stumble back.

"I want you to! I'm tired of seeing you crying over that bitch over and over again!" Sana flinches a bit at the slight raise in my voice, but anger is apparent on her face.

"Get out!" She harshly points to the apartment door, trying to push me out. 

"S-sana I'm sorry-"

"You don't get to call her names like that!"

Oh, there we go. Again. 

"Sana-" I tried to reach out for her hands.

"Get.Out.Tzuyu." 

She cuts me off even before I got the chance to reply, but what she doesn't notice is the tears streaming from my eyes because of her. She never does. 

--

Author's

I would like to sincerely apologize for abandoning you guys for so so long. I missed Satzu so much lately, so I decided to drop an update!

Enjoy!