forty two.

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨-

"Did You have a Good day, Darling?" Taehyung asked, hanging his coat up as he toed his shoes off. "I Know You don't like your birthday, But Your friends and I wanted to make you feel special."

Jungkook nodded, wrapping his arms around the man's waist from behind, rubbing his nose against His Boyfriend's nape Affectionately. "I loved it.. Thank you Taehyungie."

The elder chuckled, turning around and leaning down to lift the younger by by his thighs. "Now then, Darling,"  Jungkook yelped in alarm, quickly grabbing The man's shoulders as he was carried into the living room. "You've got one more present, My Love. So stay still, I'll bring it to you." Taehyung stated, gently putting the brunette down onto the couch. He patted his little one's head before leaving the living room, heading towards the kitchen.

Jungkook nibbled his lip anxiously, reaching over for the TV remote. He never liked Silence. He put on some random Movie before getting comfortable, almost startling when Taehyung came back into the room, carrying a largish-ish box. Jungkook frowned, tilting his head.

"Hyungie, I really don't need anymore-"

"Shhh. Now, c'mere." The therapist put the box down on the floor, sitting beside it. He crossed his legs and patted the space beside him as he looked up. "quietly."

Jungkook huffed, hiding his smile as he rolled off the couch, crawling over to plop down beside the elder man, legs spread and hands in his lap. Taehyung smiled, leaning in to place a soft kiss against his cheek. "Open it, Little One."

Jungkook pouted, leaning forwards and gently opening the box. As soon as he opened the wrapping, A soft, shuffling sound reached his ears. His eyes widen, Looking up at his boyfriend as his hands began to tremble. "T-Taehyungie-"

"Open it." The man urged, smiling encouragingly. "That Box can't be all that comfortable."

Jungkook quickly opened the box, Heart missing a beat and eyes tearing up as he gently lifted a small, Pomeranian into his arms. "Y-You got me a P-Puppy?"

Taehyung cooed, wiping the boy's tears with his thumbs, smiling ever so softly. "His Name's Yeontan, Darling. He's Only a Pup, But he's already trained to help with Panic attacks and Tantrums." He began, chuckling a little as Jungkook held the puppy to his chest, tears never stopping as he kissed the dog's head. "He's an Emotional support puppy, baby. You'll be safe, and have someone to cuddle with when I'm at work. I know you hate being alone."

Heart full of love for the elder man, Jungkook whines, sobbing loudly as he was pulled into a gentle hug. Yeontan yapped, nosing and licking At Jungkook's chin, already eager to help his new owner.