Listening to Myself

We are so grateful to our parents who give us a chance to see this world whether they are parents of humans, animals, or birds. I am one of the luckiest folks who get a chance to see the implausible fabrication of God. I was born on December 19, 1993 in Anand, Gujarat, West India, which is the wealthiest state of India. There were lots of opportunities to grow rapidly for me. I have a very happy and small family. My Father’s name is Narendra and Mother’s name is Harsha, and I am Sachin, which is very famous Indian Cricketer’s name.

I had started my elementary education in my hometown, Nondhana, Gujarat. I finished my studies till 3rd grade there. My Father was one the workaholic principals of a high school. He was a very demanded person in the district because of his solid work style. He had changed his workplace, so we were moved in Anakhi, Gujarat. I continued, and finished my elementary education there. Furthermore, I went to the high school in Anakhi where my Father was principal! Unfortunately, I could not finish my high school education in Anakhi. I studied till 9th grade there. My family spent six years in Anakhi, which were the most important in my life. During these years, I enrolled in Boys’ Scouts Of India with my friends, and it was a kind of life transforming activity for me. I attended several camps, and these camps taught me lessons of life, such as lessons of discipline, brotherhood, unity, and peace. That is why I had missed those days when we were moved in Vav, Gujarat because of my Father’s job.

I completed 10th grade in Vav, and this high school was much bigger than last one. My 10th grade exam was one of the toughest exams in my career, so I had worked hard to get good grades. My Father was a teacher of mathematics, so he helped me in math. Finally, I got good results, but honestly, it was really the worst year for me. We had stayed in Vav for a year. After that, we had to come to the U.S.A. The last six months, we had worked to finish the procedure to come to the U.S.A. It was a very enthusiastic time for me because I was getting an opportunity to go overseas.

At the age of 17, my family and I arrived in the U.S.A. We arrived on October 13, 2010 in Lowell, Massachusetts, U.S.A. My uncle helped us to settle down in this unknown country. After a week, I started my junior year in Lowell High School. Then I successfully graduated from high school last year. Truthfully, I was poor in English, but Lowell High School taught me that how to use it in a correct manner. I also got opportunities to know more about this wonderful country, such as different types of holidays, sports, and politics. I learned the great history of the U.S.A. in Lowell High School. Actually, I used to live in a hot climate, but living in the U.S. trained me to live in a dissimilar climate. Right now, I have enrolled in MCC for my engineering studies.

In conclusion, I moved a lot in the last 17 years of my life, but I learned values during these moves. I had a very good chance to know more about different types of societies. Once more, I am thankful to my parents who help me a lot in my life. My father helps me with my studies whereas my clement Mother takes care of me at home because I am still a child to her, and that is absolutely true! At last, I am not one of the great persons, so I am not capable to change others’ lives to write my autobiography, but I will definitely try to become one of them, even though, it is really hard, but not impossible.