The curse

"You come in peace ha"said kavey "herobrine sent me to get you hahaha" said kavey with a smirk. well you all may think hero brine is bad right good he is but he never was that way. " the way it started was" kavey began the story "once there was a boy a boy called Brian he was the nicest boy in there town and he had some friends called Angie,rotty,poppy, and Kylie. Those friends he loved to play with and his mom well adopted mom called Bekie the witch had a chest you should never ever go in but one day his Freind rotty dared him to open it and so he did but there was nothing but an enchanted sword rotty told him to play with it so agen he did but the moment he touched it he flickered and spat Brian was now a crafter his mom Angie saw and she was dead worried her kid could not hold so much power but he did hold all of it and sooner or later he grew attached to his power and turned evil when he turned evil he made a child a dash of real spider DNA and a human DNA and made me half man half spider he grew darker and darker every moment so he told me to get rotty and leave no witnesses so I've got you to" "why does he want me?" "you made him this way by daring him and telling him to touch stuff".