First Celebrity Crush

You've been a fan of New Kids on the Block since 1988 after you saw them on TV and the first time you saw them is you had your eyes on Jordan Knight. He was your first celebrity crush. Yeah sure you've seen other handsome celebrities but Jordan's different from the rest of them. Ever since you became a New Kids fan you started buying their albums, posters, t-shirts, dolls, pins, magazines, and etc. One time, you're laying on your bed and you suddenly look at your Jordan Knight poster and you said "Someday, I'll marry that man." You would cut out pictures of Jordan from magazines or newspapers and paste them on your bedroom walls and often times your little sister would catch you daydreaming about Jordan and she just thinks how crazy you are about him. Then you would listen to their songs all day. You also would always look forward to their commercials on TV and also to their songs on the radio. Whenever you see them on TV, you scream with joy and you would also write some letters to them but mostly it's just for Jordan. You would always talk about Jordan to your little sister and how cute and talented he was. She would be annoyed but still be supportive and everyone in your family know that you have a crush on Jordan Knight and how you would tell them that someday you'll marry the man of your dreams but they just think of it as nonsense as they think that an ordinary girl wouldn't have the chance. So you thought to yourself, if New Kids will have a concert you wouldn't miss a chance to go there.

<FAST FORWARD>

It is now 1991 and you're still a huge fan of New Kids on the Block. You just turned 18 years old and the New Kids are having their Magic Summer Tour so you asked your parents for a New Kids on the Block concert ticket as a birthday gift for you. They didn't hesitate and gave it to you right away and when you had the ticket, you're so excited to finally see your ultimate crush, Jordan Knight in person. The day of the concert, you looked for something nice to wear, you put on makeup, and you put on perfume. But then something went wrong, so you can't go and it made you really sad that you thought you would meet the man you wanted to meet. But then you thought to yourself, "Maybe it's just not meant to be." So when you didn't go to their last concert, you looked for another way to go to their concert even though the place of the event was in another state but you weren't allowed so you just lost hope.