↷ 𝒪𝑛𝑒sʜᴏᴛ ⪩-⪨

[Y/n]=(Your name)

[Y/n]=
(Your name)

(Y/N) SET FOOT INSIDE THE GRAND BALL ROOM. Of course, As expected it was lively and alot of nobles were interacting or conversing with eachother. But all (Y/n) could look at was the empty and quiet corners, She expected the rumoured 'Charming royal' to be quiet and reserved. And, It was exactly that.

Confident, She approached the male with her confident and bright aura radiating. Almost immediatley the unamused face of the quiet blonde had a smirk plastered on it, Almost as if he was amused by the presence of her alone. " If it isin't the famous Cinderella. Have you come looking for your glass slipper? " The charming royal questioned, Teasing (Y/n). The charming royal was indeed bold.

" Im afraid you're not the prince or are you eager to play the role of my prince charming? " (Y/n) teased back boldly.

" Sadly, It hasn't hit 12 yet. But, I can carry you bridal style so the glass slipper doesn't fall off, Hm? " The charming royal teased again. (Y/n) was slowly getting irritated from this charming royal. But she did have to admit that this male was indeed blessed with a charming appearance, If she didn't knew any better she would have stolen a kiss right now and then.

" Oh, Look the dance is starting. " The charming royal spoke, Changing the subject so sudden.

The music played and soon nobles gathered together and started dancing. Feeling an intense gaze at her, (Y/n) flinched from the sudden unfamiliar feeling. " Since we both seem to be lonely... Would you care for a dance? " The charming royal then questioned, As (y/n) had her attention fixated on him.. he smirked, His back leaning on the corner of the wall as he waited for a response. " I dont dance with strangers. " (Y/n) gave her response. She was going to play hard to get. This was definetly some kind of game, and the loser between the two shall not be her.

" Albedo, Albedo Kreideprinz. " The charming royal then spoke. (Y/n)'s eyes were then wide from suprise, She hadn't expected the charming royal to reveal his identity so soon. But, She hasn't heard of a noble by the name of 'Albedo'.

" Now, Since im not a stranger.. Shall we dance?, 𝐶𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎~? " Albedo continued. Questioning her. His tone sounding even more flirty and inviting in the end of his sentence. Albedo extended his hand, A flirty smirk plastered on his face. Slowly, (Y/n) took the hand and in the second she could feel herself dancing with him.