Chapter 11

The untold truth

~~

"Hoetaek..." You stuttered when a tear slip by. "H-how? Why?"

"Y/N, I know I had alot of explaining to do and what I did was wrong." Hui said when he hold your hand then make them intertwined, you didn't budge still you were still having trouble processing everything that just happened, you were still too shocked. "I'm sorry Y/N for leaving you like that, I was wrong. Now that I'm here I wanted to tell you the real reason why I left."

"What you truly did was wrong. You hurt me... I don't know if I... If I could forgive you that easily.", You uttered.

"I know and I understand. Please Y/N just give me one more chance, I wanted to repay you for the pain I caused you. Let me be the one to fill the empty spot of your heart again, let me be the cause of your euphoria again. Y/N, please just let me love you." Hui's emotions were too big that time that he couldn't help the tears falling, cascading down on his cheeks.

"All I ever wanted is your explanation." Your lips form a small smile. "Just like what you said, I might understand why you left in the first place."

Hui smiled upon hearing that he's given a chance to explain. Hui took a deep breath then starts to explain.

*Flashback

Today is a happy day, today is your birthday, and Hui took you to the amusement park for the very first time. You laugh a lot and the smile never leaves your lips the whole day. You get to try many rides, win prizes, and eat cotton candy. Going to amusement park is your childhood dream, and thanks to Hui your dream was granted, you couldn't be more thankful to have a boyfriend like him. This is a birthday to remember.

Hui on the other hand, couldn't get any more happier seeing you happy. Your wide smile and the way how your eyes sparkle while staring at every corner of the amusement park overwhelms him with joy. Everything was worth it.

Hui had been planning taking you out on the amusement park, once he knew that it was your childhood dream and starting that day he had been saving his money and would go overtime to earn extra money. As you didn't know, he works at a coffee shop every weekends at the next town, he did not tell you because he doesn't want to worry you or nags about why he save so much money to just grant your childhood dream.

But shoving those thoughts away, seeing how happy he makes you, it was all worth it.

Hui is currently walking you home, after lots of fun, with your Minnie Mouse headband that Hui bought for you and the teddy bear that he won for you.

"Thanks for the amazing day, Hoetaek-ssi." You cheerily said then turn to him with a cheeky smile, once both of you arrived at your front lawn.

"Anything for my little Y/N-ssi." Hui said smiling then patted your head as if you're a little kid causing you to pout. "Guess what's my last present for you today."

"What there's more? Oh my gosh! What is it?" You exclaim excitedly. Hui then leans to kiss your cheek causing you to blush and look away.

"That's my last surprise for you."

Just as then both of you heard someone cough causing both of your heads to turn to see your dad leaning at the doorway with his arms crossed.