Demon Goddess

It’s amazing what a near death experience can do to someone.   Faster, faster you think as your arms and legs pump harder and harder. Your mind stops thinking of unimportant things and instinct takes over. Suddenly you have no place left to run. Then you ask yourself, ‘what or who am I running from?’

The answer to that one simple question is ourselves. We run and hide from what we don’t want to believe true. We shut out what doesn’t make since and refuse to accept reality. Until… finally reality forces itself upon us, making us believe what is really true. But what if your reality isn’t even your real reality? What if what you thought your reality was…was the complete opposite. Could you handle the emotional stress? Of all things wrong you sit in a lump crying over everything. And when you realize that this is your new life. You cry harder.

We have all had a time where we thought ‘Why me?’ but I guess we never really believe things were great until something happens that throws everything out of balance. You realize your memories and thoughts aren’t your own but someone else’s a different you. A person far from what you thought you would be. A darker side. Completely unemotional, blocked out, never to be known by anyone but yourself.

When you think about it, we all take advantage of what we have. We all think man I wish this had happened or I hate where I am now. But there is always something worse than what you think of as bad.

You may ask why the hell am I saying all this strange fortune cookie crap. But this here is the basis of Miku hanazowa’s life.  You are about to read her tale of misfortune, love, humor, depression, and more. What she feels I will be sure to make sure you feel it too. This will be no ordinary story. There will be torn family and hatred but there will be tears and tradition

Please stay tuned.

Preface(Backstory)

“Miku…Miku hanazowa, wake up this instance!” I jolted up from my desk, falling backwards in the process.  All the students turned their heads in boredom, as the teacher yet again scolded me for sleeping in class. “How many times do we have to go over this?” Ms. Kim asked. “Forget it! If you can’t stay awake in my class, either start homeschooling or go to the office, which right now I suggest you start heading.

I nodded, got up, grabbed my bag, and started heading out of class, but as I reached the door someone tipped their foot into the isle. I tripped up. Everybody started laughing. I grimaced as pain coursed through my legs. A steady stream of hot tears slid their way down my cheek. I was embarrassed at the fat that I couldn’t even walk out of a classroom without being humiliated.  I ran out of the room, my mind in utter chaos.  I quickly slid the door shut. I tried to run again but fell. When I liked down at the floor streaks of blood had left a trail. The tears started falling faster. I limped to the nurse, scared of the consequences of running.

Half an hour later, and on a different section of the school, I was sitting in the nurse’s office explaining what had happened. I’d watched as her face went from concerned to sad to pissed to literally screaming at me in rage. At first I was confused. I kept asking myself ‘Why the hell is she yelling at me. It’s not like I had caused all the blood being shed. Eventually she calmed and she took me home. Well more like she took me to her home. I sat on the couch with her as we watched a few movies.

 I beamed up at her and she smiled down. But then of course that was when I was in middle school, in America. Now though, I’m in Japan. I speak it fluently but then again I would suppose I should. My past is confusing, even to me. Let’s start from when I was born to middle school.

I was born in Japan, and lived with my family. But then dad joined the military and was shipped to America to train soldiers. He and my mom died in a plane crash when I was fourteen. So being as I was only in America because of military privilege, I was shipped back to Japan. I had no family, no relatives.  When I moved back to Japan I still had a pretty rough time but that is where we are starting out.

Well that was a rough overview of my new story. Well more like a preface to what her life was like in America. Do you like it? I’d tell you about what is going to happen to her, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise.

What I can say is there is a little of everything. You got action, mystery, romance, supernatural beings, tradition, foreign culture, And more.  

Well? What do you think should I go on?

~Lilly Renee