Kurama and Botan on the Family Way

"What's up,man?!"Yusuke and Keiko had just arrived at Kurama's apartment where he now lives with Botan.They have been together for half a year now.
    "What seems to be the problem,Kurama?!You seem agitated.Where's Botan?!"Keiko asked,looking at Kurama's rather worried expression.
    "She's in our room.But she's been acting strangely.Everytime I come near her she shooes me away!She doesn't want me near her.And she's been throwing up almost every morning!She isn't very well.I don't know what's up with her!"
    Yusuke and Keiko looked at each other then they both smiled wryly.Kurama was puzzled because he could not make out the meaning of their smiles.
    "I think I have to check on her,Kurama. Yusuke,why don't you and Kurama go out for a while?!You can come back after an hour.Don't worry,I'll take care of her,Kurama..."
    As Yusuke and Kurama disappeared through the front door,Keiko went upstairs to the bedroom.She found the door open and she saw Botan lying down,looking rather pale.
     "Oh,hello,Botan!"Keiko greeted her.
     "It's you,Keiko!Glad to see you! Where's Yusuke?!And where's your baby?!"Botan answered rather weakly.
     "Yusuke and Kurama went out.Kurama was getting worried about you,he called us to come here.I left Yusuke,Jr.at the house with Mom and Dad.Tell me what exactly do you feel?!"
     Botan told her and while she was talking her hunch was getting proven all the more.She told Botan she had to do a PT and when the result came out,she beamed at Botan.
       "Just as I thought! Congratulations,Botan,you are pregnant!You are going to have Kurama's baby soon!"
      Botan looked at her as if she can't believe what Keiko had just said.
      "Hey,Botan, aren't you happy?!You are expecting a baby soon! Isn't that wonderful news for you?!I can't wait to tell Kurama!Sure hope they'd come back now!!"Keiko burst out excitedly.   
      When Yusuke and Kurama arrived,Keiko rushed to them and broke the news to them.
     "Hey,Kurama, congratulations!Botan is with child! She's pregnant!OhI'm so happy for you both!!"
      Kurama was speechless.He could not think of anything to say.Yusuke patted his shoulder and burst out.
    "Oh,man,I really thought so!What Botan has been experiencing are really signs of pregnancy!I know because that was the same with Keiko when she was carrying Yusuke,Jr.!Well,what could I say, congratulations,pal!Welcome to the new parents'club!!!"
      When they went upstairs to see Botan they found her throwing up again at the bathroom sink.Kurama rushed to her side but as usual she shooed him away much to his chagrin.
      "Can't you understand,Kurama,get away from me!I don't want to see your face!I don't want you near me!You smell awful!Stay away from me!!".   
     Yusuke and Keiko looked at each other.They were amused at how Botan has been acting.Kurama just scratched his head,looking rather dejected.Botan went back to the bed and lay down,closed her eyes.
     Yusuke patted Kurama's shoulder,""Just let her be,Kurama.That's all but natural for a soon to be mom.That won't last for long.Keiko was also like that.Guess you'd have to be very patient and understanding.
    "Botan,honey,is there something you wanted?!Just tell us what you'd like,we will get it for you!"Keiko asked as she sat by Botan's bedside.
     "Keiko,I'd like some green mangoes And some oranges and lychees."
     Keiko turned to Kurama,"Well,Kurama ,I guess you'd have to go look for those stuff!You have to give her what she's craving for!"
       "And where on earth would I get lychees now?! They're out of season!"
     Botan yelled suddenly,sat up and glared at her husband,"I said,I like lychees!
.Would you get it for me or I'll throw you out of this house!!!"
       "Come on,Kurama,you can't do anything now.You have to get that for her or you'll end up sleeping outside tonight!I'll help you find some lychees ,if we have to scour every grocery and supermarket in this place!!"Yusuke led Kurama out of the bedroom door.Botan yelled at Kurama again.
       "Don't ever show your face to me if you don't bring home some lychees.I 'll kick your ass out of here!!!"
          "Now,now,Botan,relax.That won't do good for you.Just lie down and we'll wait for them,okay?!I'm pretty sure they'll find some!"Keiko told her gently and coaxed her to lie down again.
     Well,well, Kurama's going to have a pretty hard time now!! Pregnant Botan surely would get his head running in circles for a while!...