10

⚠️ warning: sexual content⚠️

"Do you have to do this?" You asked the blonde boy, he chuckled but didn't answer your question. "I SAID do you HAVE to do THIS." He nodded, still not saying a word as he set up his camera.

He patted the floor next to him inferring that you should sit. You did as you were told and he smiled. "Just act normal okay, it's not like this is your first video with me" "No, but it's not the same babe, you're introducing me as YOUR girlfriend."

"So we've been together for almost six months? It's not that deep. You've met my friends and they love you. You're meeting my family tonight. I think it's fair that my viewers know that I'm kinda cuffed... Ya know so I don't get harassed by thirsty teens in the comments and you don't have to fight them off...." He said.

You couldn't help but laugh at his innocence, "oh baby if you think that a girlfriend reveal would stop that you're wrong. Infact it might get worse, people love what they can't have..."

"Y/n." He said sternly, he looked annoyed making you feel really bad. "Fine I'll do it."

"And..."

"And what." You snapped.

"And..." he said again his tone sounded like a warning.

"And I'll be in your dumb TikToks. Happy."

"That's my girl," he said kissing your cheek.

He set up the cameras and began to record. You've watched him do lives before so the process wasn't too difficult. The only difference this time was that you were infront of the camera instead of behind it.

"I know a lot of you have been wondering , " he began, " if I have a partner.... Well to answer your question , I do. This is my beautiful girlfriend Y/n." He said turning to look at you. "A bunch of you may recognise her from a few of my videos, and if you're subscribed to my second account - you'd all know she's the one who chats a lot of shit whilst I'm filming."

"Kenma?!" You gasped mockingly , nudging his side" Anyways guys , I just wanted to let you all know and introduce her officially. Do you have any questions for us?"
——————

Kenmafanpagexo: how long have you guys been together?
User2263828: should've been me bro fr😔
Tetsuroukuroo: u guys finally Facebook official 🥹🫶
Bigmanbokuto: @ tetsuroukuroo wdym they've been official for months ?
Ninjashoy0: So this is why you're not investing more money in me Hmm. @ yn I'm coming for you.
Tetsuroukuroo @ ninjashoy0 you fucking idiot, you've just leaked yn's handle.
Kenmazkidzholder: wdym you're taken. She's not even you're type anyways kozume. She won't understand you like I do....

————————-
"We would've been together for six months next Thursday. Sorry I've been keeping it a secret from you guys for this long, and she is my type because she's my girlfriend. My type is my girlfriend." Kenma smiled at the camera wrapping his arms around you.

"Hinata you're a fucking idiot by the way." He chuckled, "Angel, are you okay with your socials being out," he whispered. You nodded.

"Also if you'd all be so kind as to follow the Insta handle Hinata and I have @'d below. It's my girlfriends account and I'd love for you all to show her the same love you show me. Thank you guys, bye." He sang cheerfully before ending the live.

"My Instagram babe?" You rolled your eyes at him, "you never said you'd do that." Kenma just laughed , "blame Shoyo. I just took advantage of his stupidness." You smiled at him as you took your phone out. It was blowing up, both your Instagram and tiktok. "God, I forget how famous you actually are." You said as you muted your notifications. "Now that's done, what do I wear to meet your mum and dad?"

"You look beautiful in everything babe, just keep what you have on."  You shook your head at his idiotic response, "Kenma , I am in your hoodie and your joggers. I look homeless. You know what it's fine, I'll go up and look myself."

"I'll come to-"

"Only if you help me pick out an outfit gamer boy." You said interrupting him. "Fine angel, I'll help." He smirked , grabbing your arm and pulling you to the bedroom. Once you arrived in the bedroom he pulled you closer to him and began to kiss your neck. His cold hands slid underneath your (his) hoodie and he ran them against your back making you shiver. He then slowly moved his hands until they found their way to your tit which he caressed delicately as he kissed your lips. "Kenma..." you said breathlessly as he moved his other hand to your undergarments. His fingers circling the folds carefully, "Kenma, you said you'd help me get ready." He hummed, "I know baby, I know. But you don't want to stop do you?" You shook your head at him, and he took this as the chance to pick you up and throw you on the bed. "I'll be quick, so be as loud as you possibly can..."

———————
*1 hour later*

"Quick babe?" You mimicked his words. Kenma just laughed , "not my fault someone kept screaming 'again oh Kenma give me more.' And some other things I won't repeat."

"Fuck off."

"I love you too baby. So what were you thinking of wearing?" Kenma said switching the subject.

"Hmm, a cute dress maybe I dunno what would your parents like?" You asked. He smiled at you, "I didn't want to say earlier, but I may or may not have bought a dress for you to wear... It's nothing scandalous, just one of them body-con dresses I saw you eyeing up not too long ago. Why don't you wear that?" He said pointing towards his wardrobe. You scurried over and tried it on, and my God did it make you look SNATCHED.

"Round 4 angel?" Kenma chuckled , but you could tell he was not joking. "Piss off babe, thank you though. I love it so much..." you said as you admired yourself in the mirror. Kenma creeped up from behind and gave your ass a smack, before walking towards his wardrobe to change.

"My parents are going to love you angel. Just as I do." Kenma said as he was changing.

"I love you too baby." You smiled as you walked over to him and gave him a hug.

——————————
Sorry for the very short chapter + I'm also sorry for taking so long to update🤭 it's been what? About a year now... How is everyone doing?

I honestly can't remember where I was going with this so my original plan was to leave it here... Since it was going to be a short story.

But I have a lot more free time on my hands now so I most likely will do a few more chapters before ending it WHOOP!!! anyways I hope you all enjoyed and I apologise again :)