Thin Line •Alessia Russo•

Y/N's POV

The taxi ride from the train station seemed to drag on forever. I bounced my left leg whilst tapping my hand on the right. The excitement bubbled within me as I couldn't seem to sit still, anticipation killing me as I just wanted to give my sister the biggest hug after not seeing her for so long. I was so proud of everything that she's achieved, and I remembered being a little girl, going to her Sunday football games and watching her little legs outrun the boys on the team. Even though I'm only 2 years younger than Ella, she's my hero and has been since I could remember. I've always grown up wanting to be as passionate about something, as she is with football. But unfortunately, I haven't got the stamina to kick a ball for 90 minutes.

Eventually, after the slightly too long taxi ride, it pulled up outside the madhouse. This was what I nicknamed the comfy two-story house as it housed the one and only Ella Toone, Millie Turner and Alessia Russo (who's not as quiet as she makes everyone thinks she is).

Lights lined the road as the street started to get darker. I pulled my small suitcase out of the boot of the car, thanked the driver and walked up towards the door. I had to knock quite heavy, because knowing the girls, there would be music blasting or them acting stupid and would miss my knocking. And I was right. Ten minutes after my initial knock, I was still waiting in the dark street of Manchester. So I decided to give Ella a call.

Hello? 

Ella, do you even look at who's calling before answering?

Y/N?!
When are you getting here?

Ella! I'm at the door and have been for the past 10 minutes

MILLIE, LESS!  Y/N's HERE

I had to pull the phone away from my phone as she screamed at the other two in the house. And not long after the phone call was ended, the front door swung open, and before I could comprehend who it was, there were arms around my neck and legs around my waist. But the familiar homely scent let me know it was my older sister.

"Hi, El" she squeezed me tighter.

Ella and I were always extremely close growing up. It helped that there was only a two-year age difference between us, but also, she was extremely protective of me. She always wanted me to be the best I could be whilst also being humble, and I appreciated that; I still do. Ella is always there to keep me in check.

It seemed as though we were stood hugging for a while as I could hear the loud voice of Millie echoing through the hallway of the house.

"Alright Ella, leave some Y/N for the rest of us".

Chuckling, me and Ella separated and I was pulled into a hug by the taller blonde. She squeezed me until I had to tap out due to the lack of oxygen.

"I've missed you too Mils".

Next up was Alessia, she was always the quieter of the 3. She come up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as I secured mine around her neck.

Growing up as Ella's best friend, Less was always the quieter one. But she'd shock me sometimes when they partnered up to pull pranks on me all through our childhood. But seeing both sides to her: the chilled and sweet side, compared to the mischievous side of her, meant that a crush was developed. Because she really was a girl that could do it all.